Update 6055 Load Times x3 Slower????

Euan3251

After getting another update seems my Load times from selecting a mission to actually getting in before it finishes stuttering like a windows 98 machine (for the first 10 seconds of play) seem so ridiculous, almost 45 seconds, this used to take no more than 15 seconds --- Anybody else having this or is it just me ??

Suppose gives me time to go make a coffee and wait for the epileptic fits to finish ..

This is when making a mission with mission editor than clicking the tick to play it very simple mission no more than 20 units 2 planes (PC is i7 ) and never used to get this ..

Same thing for me, even when you have joined and ingame change to another plane it pauses for around 10 seconds and after that it takes about 15 seconds for everything to be normal again. Quite irritating. Did not have this before patch *.6055.

I don't have any loading times issue... for me I see no diference in loading times. BY the way I have SSD, maybe older HDD take more time due to more things being loaded?

Anyway, you can reduce preloading value in Options, this way mission will load quicker

No longer active in DCS...

UPDATE:

The new update *.6099 now fixes the stuttering problem and the freezes, only thing left is the loading time that is about x3 times longer for me. Running the game from a SSD drive, got longer load times after patch 1.2.1.

UPDATE:

The new update *.6099 now fixes the stuttering problem and the freezes, only thing left is the loading time that is about x3 times longer for me. Running the game from a SSD drive, got longer load times after patch 1.2.1.

What a new update? even that I forced my shortcut to always check for new updates I dont recieve any new one...I am still at 6055

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

What a new update? even that I forced my shortcut to always check for new updates I dont recieve any new one...I am still at 6055

Run the update utility from the start menu.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

thanks...a little confusing that the short cut wont run the updater automatically although it refers to it...is that by purpose?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

how do you get 6099 -- mine is not updating past 6055 ??

Repeating myself here:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Repeating myself here:

sorry, you misunderstood me...I did...it works now.

I just wonder why the short cut on the desktop wont do the same...that´s all

EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :((((((((((((((((((((((

Same thing for me

Same thing for me Same thing for me

DAM

What is going on here???

What the heck is this supposed to be?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

...is that by purpose?

Don't know to be honest.

Might be in order to pacify those moaning about the auto-updater.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sorry, you misunderstood me...I did...it works now.

I just wonder why the short cut on the desktop wont do the same...that´s all

Was not referring to you - referring to Euan3251 :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was not referring to you - referring to Euan3251 :)

yeah, I noticed that now as well...sorry for twice confusing...lol...I am clear now. Thanks for your support

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Well tried it several times and even after update 6099 the load times are so slow and still stutters (for less time) at the beginning, i can't notice any significant change in the game to cause all this additional load times.. will wait and see if any further updates help -- is there any way to prevent auto-updates so can can remove and putt back to original 1.2.1 ?

Well tried it several times and even after update 6099 the load times are so slow and still stutters (for less time) at the beginning, i can't notice any significant change in the game to cause all this additional load times.. will wait and see if any further updates help -- is there any way to prevent auto-updates so can can remove and putt back to original 1.2.1 ?

You would have to uninstall and reinstall.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT