How to turn on pilot animation in cockpit?

blahdy

Hey all,

I can't seem to enable pilot draw in cockpit in DCS World -- Shift-P does not work anymore? Tried in F-15C, no pilot visible while in cockpit, tried searching for key mappings and can't find an option for it either.

Yep... It is a pitty. I like the pilot animation in Ka50 and Mustang... A10C and F15C looks deserted without... the pilot.

And is cool there is a toggleable button for it for accessing controls etc... I always say to my self when I need to toggle off the pilot temporary : "Let me move a little away" :D.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 11 months later...

Did not know that for the rshift+p to activite pilot! I've tried on the mustang and it's so more realistic with Legs ans harms!! Can't understand why there is no pilot models for the A-10c,yes it will hide some switch but with hotas it doesn't really matter, and with a simple key you can switch it off.. It should be in wish list!

The Su-25 also has a pilot in it from what i can remember.

The old SU-25T Cockpit LOM has Pilot Legs etc.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs