Anti Collision Lights

Hamblue

Since the first release of 1.2.3 I have had trouble getting the anti-collision lights to work. When I flip the switch it throws right back. Been using them for quite a while and haven't changed when I throw them.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Yes,

even after the engines are running and the apu has been turned off. All warning lights cleared on the board and taxing.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

First put the Throttle pinky switch in the AFT position, which then use the light settings as set on the Lighting panel.

Then you can activate Collision flash. Whenever you switch the pinky back to center, the Collision light is deactivated and needs to be switched on again, after switching pinky switch back to the AFT position.

Pinky switch MID is all lights off

Pinky switch FWD is standard lighting aka position lights on... or something like that.:smartass:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

First put the Throttle pinky switch in the AFT position, which then use the light settings as set on the Lighting panel.

Then you can activate Collision flash. Whenever you switch the pinky back to center, the Collision light is deactivated and needs to be switched on again, after switching pinky switch back to the AFT position.

Pinky switch MID is all lights off

Pinky switch FWD is standard lighting aka position lights on... or something like that.:smartass:

Pinkie did it.

I must have hit it when cleaning. One of the switches that never gets touched. :doh:

Thanks

The AI doesn´t know how to turn them lights off though..

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Sure they do, Just shoot you down and the lights go with the plane. :D