What are your daily jobs?

hreich

lol, but when we work...it's work that no one wants to do.

LOL, including yourselves: " is the wing tanks, just change those" :D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful plane!

And I hated and hate every inch of it.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

And I hated and hate every inch of it.

Let me guess: Nice stealth-capabilities, not so much when it comes to service-friendliness? :D

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Like any other aircraft from its era, old and getting older. Technical manual where not very technical. I started on the F-16, things make since, F-117, some times you had to contact LM to get engineering drawings. Many people involved with the aircraft had been working on it for way to long and thought to highly of the aircraft and themselves. The would say:" Where where in down town Baghdad, no one ells could" and I would say: "Israeli F-16 did it many year before the F-117". Just did not like working on it. Simple things where made complicated for no reason. When refueling and F-16, you hook up the fuel hose and the pumps stop, is full. F-117, you had to move fuel around, press switches to get the right amount to the right place. There was always some VIP, some group of people that had to see it. Many other things typical of a aircraft from the seventies that where frustrating.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

IT Data guy. Dealing with integrations, migrations, conversions and getting pissed. Currently working in HR systems (payroll, work contracts, employee information etc etc). Don't even let me start on what kind of fracked up data they send despite clear specifications. And yes, HR people are not the brightest in the world when it comes to dealing with IT systems. IT folks and HR folks can't be friends :D

Thinking to switch to some other company or even the country during the next year for moar money. Things are getting tougher here in up north. Next destination: North American continent? European Mainland? Middle East???

Edited by muamshai

This space is available for your advertisement

I'm a 3D Surface Modeler, been working with Autodesk Maya for almost 10 years and now with Alias Surface. I work at a car design studio, we design entire cars and interior/exterior parts mostly for BMW.

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...

i'm HW engineer working on 100Gig Ethernet switch - imagine the DCS server will have 100Gbps connection in the near future (100 pilots with 1Gig each)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.