Black Shark release...

thanks for the replies, guys. After having sold LB2 some time ago, I am really wanting to settle into BlackShark. Anyone got links to latest videos? I've seen the video demonstrating TIR-6dof. Very impressive, that one, and the cockpit looks outstanding!

Happy New Year to all!!! :D

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Yeah I am another with a lot of hours in LB2 & eagerly looking forward to Black Shark.

I cannot & will not speak for ED But I do know that work is still being done on the 1.12 patch. So a certain amount of resourses in the office are being spent getting the current game up to scratch. As far as I know, this patch was never planned, and is a response from us (the buying public) requesting fixes in these forums. This is very commendable for a developer to actually care enough about it's customers to get rid off all the bugs it can before releasing any more addons. I know of other games/developers that dont really give a sh#t & just want to release addon after addon for the income.

If this work means that Black Shark falls behind schedule, so be it. I know that ED will not release it untill it is ready & they are happy with the product.

So be positive, be patient. It is coming.

Once 1.12 patch is released, I imagine all of ED's resourses will be poured into 1.2 & you should see a lot of Multiplayer Beta testing happening in Hyperlobby. There may be very few bugs which would mean a quick release :), there may be some large ones that take time to fix, who knows. There is a large team behind this project, and all want it to be successfull & will do whatever it takes to get it right.

Maybe it will be out by March, maybe it wont, one thing for sure.......

"It will be ready when it's ready."

Meanwhile enjoy the game as it is, and dont get too caught up in the hype. 1.2 Black Shark will be worth the wait.

Cheers

Rastus

(There is a large team behind this project, and all want it to be successfull & will do whatever it takes to get it right.)

Just how many people are working at ED, i mean the company structure, is this with or with out testers, like to know.

If BS is ready i sure buy it

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

Why not? Do you just have no idea, or do you have to kill us when you say it?

To be honest, I don't care how big/small ED is, I don't think that size matters... With software developers. And I won't be any happier/less happy when I do know how big ED is.

What I do know, is that the biggest part of ED is now either partying, or preparing for a party, or drinking off their hangover from all the partying. (No joke, that last sentence was without any sarcasm/humor)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

(There is a large team behind this project, and all want it to be successfull & will do whatever it takes to get it right.)

Just how many people are working at ED, i mean the company structure, is this with or with out testers, like to know.

If BS is ready i sure buy it

http://www.eagle.ru is no longer a valid URL. Had to look in the archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050308071447/http://www.eagle.ru/main_eng.html

"Eagle Dynamics is a Russian software development company established in 1991. The company's staff is made up of 55 full-time employees who graduated from Moscow Universities, among them are 5 doctors of science."

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

What I do know, is that the biggest part of ED is now either partying, or preparing for a party, or drinking off their hangover from all the partying. (No joke, that last sentence was without any sarcasm/humor)

Isn't that what the holidays were made for? ;)

LomacBanner.gif