frames drop to 10 with new update.

71st_Mastiff

new update when taking off and flying over trees frames drop to 10.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I just ran a test mission with the 1.2.7 patch flying the A-10C and everything ran quite smooth with no drop in frame rates. Looks like I'll be making the switch soon

of course I have everything on high. :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Just tried the free flight in Huey and had no noticeable frame reduction. I have everything on high too. Maybe you need to get rid of your uber graphics card:music_whistling:

I will take it off your hands;)

Seriously though hope its resolved for you:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok the only mission I been trying this in is the cold Start up training mission. after the start up I take off towards the town of Isula 110 degrees.

I get to the trees and start turning around that's when I drop to 10 fps.

the airfield seems to be the problem.

so I try flying around and found the Chinooks model, might be causing the issue?

can you guys check it out and see if this is it.

or is Senaki-Kolkhi going to drop me down to 10 fps like that.

I'm going to start a solo sp mission at same area vanilla.

Was having some stuttering in MP as well, and what I perceived to be lower framerates. (only tried 1.2.7 briefly) Certainly seems more resource intensive than 1.2.6. (perhaps because it's alpha) ka50, low to the ground stuff (so may be related to UH1)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]