i can't control anything in A-10c

artofwar1

hi, i've just purchase a-10c key from Eagle Dynamics and run DCS world, when i entered A-10c training or instant action or missions... i cannot control anything but click the cursor on buttons of the cockpit. When i choose Adjust control from the in-game menu it's "stop" everything, i have to ALt-Tab and open Task manager-End process of DCS when i do so it's back to the menu. i can't control my joystick and every keys on my keyboard are disable but the ESC key.

Please help me, thank you.

I know this sounds like a stupid question- but did you actually install the A-10C module? Or go into the module manager and let it install it for you?

Some people do install world thinking that the key alone will "unlock" the module- and in a sense it does provided you use the module manager.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

I know this sounds like a stupid question- but did you actually install the A-10C module? Or go into the module manager and let it install it for you?

Some people do install world thinking that the key alone will "unlock" the module- and in a sense it does provided you use the module manager.

i already checked Module Manager and A-10c has been installed. Did i miss something?

Check the SU and see if that works, if it doesn't try removing the A10 folder in mods/aircrafts (or something like that) in the root installation folder for the game, and check again.

The SU has the same problem with A10c, i tried to remove A10c folder into Root and then it was disapeared from DCS world game list, it required me to buy new A10c like i never purchase key before, then i copied into Mod folder A10c can play again but same problem, i cannot control it. Any technician of DSC can give me instruction step by step to solve this problem? thank you

The SU has the same problem with A10c, i tried to remove A10c folder into Root and then it was disapeared from DCS world game list, it required me to buy new A10c like i never purchase key before, then i copied into Mod folder A10c can play again but same problem, i cannot control it. Any technician of DSC can give me instruction step by step to solve this problem? thank you

What are your systems specs. Some errors related to that can cause issues that appear to be related to install errors. You purchased the Sim. on the same PC you are using to install/Play the sim.?

If so click the Multi Player icon and follow the instructions that appear.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Did you purchase the module through the module manager?

at the first time when finished install DCS World, i clicked on A10c and buy the key, i downloaded "a10c download version" before. I checked on module manager and it appeared a10c has been installed (i can click to see serial number). Have i reinstall my windows OS again?

Stupid question but when you go into setup, Is your joystick assigned to axis'? and do buttons have their assignments?

-Damien

On the layer of Control menu, i chose A10c - sim/Axis commands and it appeared all axis are set (mouse x, mouse y, mouse z for camera view, joyx, joyy, joyz, joy rudder for pitch, roll..).

In game it appeared a yellow cross that i can only click on buttons of the cockpit, cannot move camera to view and can't press any keys on keyboard as well as on my joystick.

Sounds like a glitch in the Matrix.(download error) You should try deleting the saved game folder so DCS can recreate it on your next start up of the sim. All your controller settings are in there also.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

From this topic, try deleting the "Saved Games\DCS Warthog\Config\Input" folder.

Alternately, try disabling the Aero interface (in graphics/video settings) or outright disabling desktop composition for the DCS_updater.exe:

dcsupdater_zpsf8141e48.png

Why do people say "Turn of Auro Interface" The software turns it off at start up on all ver. of DCS for me. It doesn't for you?

Doesnt for me and if I dont do it than if I click on somthing ingame itll click on something on the desktop...

very annoying, but I doubt its the problem

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

He solved his problem by walking away from it and giving up. I'd ask that you not follow in his footsteps.

Eno ... don't go spreading falsehoods, I didn't walk away.. After asking for help and trying what was suggested nothing changed. I'm not married to my PC, and won't spend an inordinate amount of time trying to make things do what they are suppose to do, I have a real life.

"I'll wait for another update and try later. Thanks again for trying to help."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Zuki" Resident mud mover

CH HOTAS untill it breaks(for life)!

Not affiliated with any "squad":thumbup:

From this topic, try deleting the "Saved Games\DCS Warthog\Config\Input" folder.

Alternately, try disabling the Aero interface (in graphics/video settings) or outright disabling desktop composition for the DCS_updater.exe:

dcsupdater_zpsf8141e48.png

hey i supposed my problem is here, my Input folder is missing before i try to delete :D, how can i restore it?