What happened to the SU25A Gunsight?

Rider1

Hi, I have been away from DCS for about a year or so. Took a break for a while. So I have the new 2.5 installed and went for my first flight tonite. What is this on the SU25A's HUD? IS this a bug? Is there a file or a mod to fix this this? Thank you.

Screen_180318_172023.thumb.png.42bea7d7d05f93d5c344c1aa562c7da4.png

But is so visible only at certain fov or view angles. Is not like that all the time.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Yea it is super annoying. I Flew that little SU every night on line for three years straight. Best jet in the game, Fast, powerful. Four pods of OFP2s and two sidewinders and you own the battlefield. I used to fly that jet like I stole it :)

But that distortion has to go. Going to hunt around on the forums and repositories.

Yea it is super annoying. I Flew that little SU every night on line for three years straight. Best jet in the game, Fast, powerful. Four pods of OFP2s and two sidewinders and you own the battlefield. I used to fly that jet like I stole it :)

But that distortion has to go. Going to hunt around on the forums and repositories.

Share if you find a solution.

Am I special?

All could find was a mod that fixed the issue withe the T. It was made by a Reddit user named Pied Piper. I did a search on that username and couldn't find anything more. Here is the relative thread, might help someone here out:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=202031

You know, I only fly the 25T if someone needs SEAD. That is a really satisfying mission. But the T flies so miserable compered to the A.

Especially with a full load of the heavy draggy, harms.. Like flying a school bus, half-filled with maple syrup! :joystick: :lol:

Fix for the Su-25 HUD reflection:

NO HUD REFLECTION Su-25

Download and unzip the file in: DCS World\Bazar\Textures\HUD_FILTER_DS ( for Deferred Shading ON )

DCS World\Bazar\Textures\HUD_FILTER_NO_DS ( for Deferred Shading Off )

MAKE A BACKUP FIRST ¡¡¡¡

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...