How to set AI Aircraft on the parking

ickyline

Hello all,

I want to force IA aircraft to stay at the park position. And whith a trigger activate them. I know is it possible with an retarde activation. But i really want to be able to see the IA staying on the ground for more realistic purpose.

Any idea?

Thx.

Both methods are good (ie. those proposed by Viper and Wrecking Crew). Though with the Jeep in front I had some instances where AI would just ram into it. Not to mention what happened when I placed infantry there...

I'd love ED to add some additional taxiway triggers, where we could stop / move aircraft on taxiways or make them go to different parking spots before take off (like the checkup part in Nevada, don't remember the name of that ramp).

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Wow, I never had a problem with the a/c taxiing forward into the vehicle. In the mission GRADEX (on my site) there is a vehicle group in front of an a/c - when it comes time for the a/c to take off it starts engines and a bit later the vehicle group gets disabled and a clone of it activates with a path to take it out of the way of the a/c.

I seem to recall in the very early days, a C-130 sitting at the corner of the taxiway and spooling its engines up and down while I cold-started my Hawg. ??

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 1 month later...

About this i have another question.

I want to delay heli takeoff but they not spawn on park. I'm using a custom base (land based with objects) without FARP (hate game farps). Is there any way to delay start when heli start cold and dark on ground? The uncontrolable option only appear when spawn on park

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

• 1 month later...
Both methods are good (ie. those proposed by Viper and Wrecking Crew). Though with the Jeep in front I had some instances where AI would just ram into it. Not to mention what happened when I placed infantry there...

I'd love ED to add some additional taxiway triggers, where we could stop / move aircraft on taxiways or make them go to different parking spots before take off (like the checkup part in Nevada, don't remember the name of that ramp).

I tried recently and I can vouch for that. Parking a truck in front of an AI aircraft has to be at a very precise position, otherwise the aircraft would just go through the ground vehicle :D

That's probably the same detection problem when taxiing, when we see aircraft colliding with stationary vehicles (I think one of the early "cold start" missions with the M-2000C still has this problem, the AI group lands and one of them crashes into a car back on the apron).

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Again!!! Every few days I see this question. Please search! Hahaha

Searching for a solution to a problem only works if you know exactly what to search for...

Sometimes what a person wants to do has been tried different ways and several solutions will be offered instead of a single solution yielded by a forum search...

Some people are new to forums and should be accommodated not admonished.

:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I tried recently and I can vouch for that. Parking a truck in front of an AI aircraft has to be at a very precise position, otherwise the aircraft would just go through the ground vehicle :D

That's probably the same detection problem when taxiing, when we see aircraft colliding with stationary vehicles (I think one of the early "cold start" missions with the M-2000C still has this problem, the AI group lands and one of them crashes into a car back on the apron).

Ive seen this quite a few times recently in 2.0...sitting the Runway doing lineup checks my A-10 "Lurched" I went to external view and found an F-15 that had spawned as passed had started engines and taxied into the back of my plane...

The best part, it's radome was gone, parts were missing...I and my Hawg launched and completed our mission!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I believe you speak of the EOR areas used for End of Runway checks. On fighter bases they are usually dedicated spots, sometimes with small maintenance structures nearby for crews performing the checks...non "fighter bases" the checks are usually performed on the "hammerhead"

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server