A/A radar elevation stuck on 99/-99

max22

You use an axis for ANT ELEV?

Current modeling of ant elev is not correct. It's for spring loaded rotery (like the hornet). So as long as you are not centered, it'll move. It took me a few tries to make sure it's not a problem with my throttle.

You use an axis for ANT ELEV?

Current modeling of ant elev is not correct. It's for spring loaded rotery (like the hornet). So as long as you are not centered, it'll move. It took me a few tries to make sure it's not a problem with my throttle.

Doesn't matter. Just watch the video. That is seriously broken as even at the 2 mile range under the captains bars he was showing 22/-40 and the elevation T was centered.. That is WAY wrong.

Edited by Stubbies2003

Doesn't matter. Just watch the video. That is seriously broken as even at the 2 mile range under the captains bars he was showing 22/-40 and the elevation T was centered.. That is WAY wrong.

Exactly my thoughts. That's an all-seeing radar with very, very, very thick bars. At just about 2nm it has shown an altitude coverage of over 10nm which is insane.

Axis issues would show either 99/99 or -99/-99.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 4 months later...

Still seeing this. it would freeze randomly when flying and no way to "unfreeze"

EDIT: found out that cycling master arm (OFF/ON) and Mode (A/A OFF - A/A ON) seems to fix the issue and I could move elevation again. Needs more data, but seems to be the case.

Edited by SPAS79