[NO BUG] ATC menu blank after landing

Swift.

Ground crew - request launch.

You need to reset the crew for launch after a recovery

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

You are the welcome...enjoy :)

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

How do you reset the crew? After rebirth on the catapult, the crew also does nothing, can not take off.

The same with me! After landing I request launch from ground crew - they run in position but only stand around without giving signals!

Supercarrier wouldn´t be useful if we don´t can takeoff after landing!

Any solutions??

Edited by Simpit

Kind regards

Hans Dieter

System: Win 11 Prof, 64 Bit, AMD 4350 Quad-Core, Gigabyte-Board 970A-UD3P, 16 GB-RAM; ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB - Nvidia Geforce

Ground crew - request launch

It won't give you any feedback, but if you taxi to a cat and stop before the JBD the crew will recognize you.

Also note that when are aircraft in the recovery phase CAT 3 and CAT 4 should not be used

I tried ground-crew request-launch (F7 from the ground crew menu) - and it won't register / execute the command.

Edit: Oh - I just forgot - I should have tried using the mouse to select the menu option instead to see if that worked.

Double Edit: Yep - using the mouse worked. Not sure why F7 doesn't but at least it's a work around.

Edited by Adam

Ground crew - request launch

It won't give you any feedback, but if you taxi to a cat and stop before the JBD the crew will recognize you.

Also note that when are aircraft in the recovery phase CAT 3 and CAT 4 should not be used

Thanks VirusAM!

But I tried this allready yesterday before I posted above. I followed exactly the video tutorials and stoped the Hornet in a distance of at least 1 AC-length in Front of the CAT1-JBD (much distance to the crew!) - but no reaction of the ground crew. They are standing in instruction position but making nothing! Tried this also with CAT3 - no result! Then I rolled over JBD towards the crew chief exact of the line of the CAT - no reaction. (I made hundreds of takeoffs from Stennis in the past - sometimes 5 launches while 1 mission without problems - but now...).

Edited by Simpit

Kind regards

Hans Dieter

System: Win 11 Prof, 64 Bit, AMD 4350 Quad-Core, Gigabyte-Board 970A-UD3P, 16 GB-RAM; ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB - Nvidia Geforce

Strange! Using a DCS prepared mission (RECOVERY I - CAUASUS) all worked perfect!!

So the reason must be hidden in my mission-creation.

Update:

Here the solution:

Looking from the back of the carrier on the right side in front of the JBS there must be a fake field (recovery field). In my mission there was placed a static F-18 (on the lower-deck-lift-area) that probably blocked this area - so no recovery was possible. After deleting this object all worked fine!!!

Edited by Simpit

Kind regards

Hans Dieter