SU-25KM maybe ?

mvsgas

What about this aircraft for the next installment after KA-50, AH-64 and A-10A. I have heard very little about it. I like the SU-25, but imagine a SU-25 with advance avionics, I think that would be cool.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

huh... F16 throttle grip in an Su-25?

"You must introduce him...to the Scorpion!" My God! Are all military commercial this corny?

Nice find, though. Precisely what I need for my Ground 2 Ground assault vehicle AKA sheety moped. Gonna call Elbit Ltd, the house of avionics in Isreal, right away. Right after I can afford a phone line. I really need that man-machine interface for my assault moped that is cleverly disguised as sheety moped. :D

Moral of the video: Never hire a boutique advertising agency. Ever!

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I remember Olgerd saying some time ago that ED does not have sufficent information to model the basic Su-25, let alone the Su-25T to the newest standards. I guess this would be even more true for this version.

That was a while ago though, perhaps things have changed by now?

I don't know why Russia still keep in mystery its old planes data, example this Su25T is old and what is so secret in its avionics or something else...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I thought the existing AFM was pretty good and most of the avionics are either analogue or overlap with the Ka-50. So what is secret? Engine performance?

Don't really know, perhaps radio and navigation equipment. Perhaps it is not exactly secret, simply not freely available (if we want to make that fine difference).

• ED Team
I remember Olgerd saying some time ago that ED does not have sufficent information to model the basic Su-25, let alone the Su-25T to the newest standards. I guess this would be even more true for this version.

That was a while ago though, perhaps things have changed by now?

We just have got info for the basic Su-25 to model it with current standards. So Su-25 it quite possible.

Su-25T and Su-25KM are not possible yet due to the lack of info.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

• ED Team

Agreed. Another 'piece of cake' - MiG-21-93 which is service in Indian AF now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the photo from EvilBivol-1 is a MiG-21-93. Not sure but, I think that is what he meant.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• ED Team

Looks like Su-25SM for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cool, thanks

To whom it may concern,

What where you asking EvilBivol-1? Now I'm confuse (keep in mind that is not hard to confuse me but)

To whom it may concern,

...asking Olgerd about the possibility of modeling the Su-25SM

Which is a very good question to ask, though even an Su-25A fully modelled would be a great thing to have added to the DCS lineup.

(& you have so much of it already there ... You have the AFM, the external model, the info on the basic systems to tune the system modules that are essentialy as for - but simpler - than a fixed wing Ka-50 without the Abris.

Go on - drive everybody mad & make that the next release. How about a "Special introductory 1 time only offer" Buy the Ka-50 module & get Su-25A included as a bonus :-)

PS: Found this while looking around

By the end of the war, nearly 50 Su-25s were deployed at Afghan airbases, carrying out a total of 60,000 sorties. Between the first deployment in 1981 and the end of the war in 1989, 21 aircraft were lost in combat operations

That includes losses early on before the additional plates were added between the engines and beneath the fuel tanks.

It's not a bad record (probably helped by the fact that judging by available photos, people seem to have been able to bring back aircraft that by rights should have been sitting in smoking craters miles from base. )

Cheers.

I want Su-25TM with Kopyo. Recently, there was some talks about Russian air force getting some upgraded Su-25's. Are they upgraded to TM, SM or T level?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I want Su-25TM with Kopyo. Recently, there was some talks about Russian air force getting some upgraded Su-25's. Are they upgraded to TM, SM or T level?

I think the Russian Air Force is getting the SM upgrade.

By the way, does the RuAF operate Su-25TMs, or only Su-25Ts?

By the way, does the RuAF operate Su-25TMs, or only Su-25Ts?
"Currently, small numbers of Su-25T aircraft are being operated by the Russian Air Force."

Source:

Sukhoi Su-25 Frogfoot, close air support aircraft by Yefim Gordon and Alan Dawes.

I don't know if TM ever entered production stage.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit