My graphics.

Sel94

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fraps made almost no degration, mabye you tube..basically you see what I see while playing. I think I need more RAM/DDR

-and you wish you could taxi as well as me:joystick:

Edited by Sel94

I think GA has added a bit of FX to that, at least some contrast.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Youtube doesn't really help at all. Hard to say.

Why do you ask, is there a problem you need fixing.

Frames look fine to me.

Looks like anything between 15 and 25 fps for me. In my opinion, it's very important to have at least 30 fps for recording video.

I just wanna know. and after seeing
, I started thinking if I could get my graphics that good.

23 seconds of mouth watering video, edited with special effects from one of the best video makers in the communicity who has been doing this stuff as long as I can remember.

It's an unfair battle, you will always loose. Your GFX look fine!

I just wanna know. and after seeing
, I started thinking if I could get my graphics that good.

Dude... the day Flight Sims look and sound like Glowing Ammram's videos... our jobs will all be doomed. No one will ever work again. :pilotfly:

Don't watch his videos... it's just like looking at your smooth neighbor over the fence while she's sunbathing and then looking back over your shoulders to your hairy tart. It hurts man... it hurts... :D

Glowing Ammram is for Lockon what MysticPuma is for IL2. Check some of his videos... you slobber your mouth away. :thumbup:

• Like 1

25-30 fps? I get 60-80 FPS when flying over big cities and 150-300 FPS when flying at high altitudes! I have all setting turned to max (Except Water) and 16AF/8AA forced on in my graphics driver...and mine looks really sweet!

Core i7-930 (2.8 OC to 3.53), ASUS Rampage II Extreme, XFX Radeon 5870, 6 Gigs MUSHKIN DDR3-1600 6-8-6-24, 128 GB Crucial C300 SSD, 500 GB Western 5400rpm Digital Green Drive,ASUS SATA 3 6gbps card.

Edited by Lucid484

Core i7-930 (2.8 OC to 3.85), ASUS Rampage II Extreme, XFX Radeon 5870, 6 Gigs MUSHKIN DDR3-1600 6-8-6-24, 128 GB Crucial C300 SSD, 500 GB Western 5400rpm Digital Green Drive,ASUS SATA 3 6gbps card.

25-30 fps? I get 60-80 FPS when flying over big cities and 150-300 FPS when flying at high altitudes! I have all setting turned to max (Except Water) and 16AF/8AA forced on in my graphics driver...and mine looks really sweet!

Core i7-930 (2.8 OC to 3.53), ASUS Rampage II Extreme, XFX Radeon 5870, 6 Gigs MUSHKIN DDR3-1600 6-8-6-24, 128 GB Crucial C300 SSD, 500 GB Western 5400rpm Digital Green Drive,ASUS SATA 3 6gbps card.

I have nowhere near that performance.

I have a Phenom X4 955 @3.7GHz and a Radeon 5850 also overclocked through Catalyst.

I also have my settings maxed out except for water and 8AA and 8Aniso. Over big cities I get down to 30's when flying low level or the same 30's sometimes a little lower when looking at them at altitude through the Maverick optics or the Shval.

At busy bases when on the ground I get down to 20's.

Overall I get around 40-50.

When flying at altitude I get steady 60 due to Vsync.

The video linked to in the first post, just reminds me why I hate the f15 soooooooooooo much in this sim.

Pity that Ed didnt decide to take it off its rails in FC2.

FC2 should of been ALL aircraft with a flight model similar to the 25ts advanced FM.

FC2 should of been ALL aircraft with a flight model similar to the 25ts advanced FM.

Retail price: 100 dollars, minimum.

Release delay: 1 year, minimum.

DCS A10C delay: 1 year, minimum.

Do you still want that? :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Retail price: 100 dollars, minimum.

Release delay: 1 year, minimum.

DCS A10C delay: 1 year, minimum.

Do you still want that? :P

Are you kidding? I'd pay that with two smiles on my face. :joystick: :pilotfly:

You and what army? I assumed the same amount of people would buy it as would the current FC2. I would actually also have felt able to live with those changes (though A10C delay would hurt), but I know people who wouldn't. Remember that the people on this forum are a very minor portion of the consumers who purchase the product: people who are die-hard enough to spend hours on this forum are not a good sample for market research. ;)

If it leads to less sales, price has to go up to follow and we quickly reach the point where the risk is too great and the options become to do what ED did, or just not do the product at all.

But just to be clear: I would also have absolutely loved a fully AFM FC2, and I would have been prepared to pay handsomely for the pleasure. But not many people are. The majority of sales are to people who are "just buying a game", and if they hit the store shelves and see HAWX listed at 50 dollars and FC2 listed at 100+ dollars... Which one will they buy? ;)

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

You and what army? I assumed the same amount of people would buy it as would the current FC2. I would actually also have felt able to live with those changes (though A10C delay would hurt), but I know people who wouldn't. Remember that the people on this forum are a very minor portion of the consumers who purchase the product: people who are die-hard enough to spend hours on this forum are not a good sample for market research. ;)

If it leads to less sales, price has to go up to follow and we quickly reach the point where the risk is too great and the options become to do what ED did, or just not do the product at all.

But just to be clear: I would also have absolutely loved a fully AFM FC2, and I would have been prepared to pay handsomely for the pleasure. But not many people are. The majority of sales are to people who are "just buying a game", and if they hit the store shelves and see HAWX listed at 50 dollars and FC2 listed at 100+ dollars... Which one will they buy? ;)

Yeah... I know. If the majority of the community were really made of sim jocks like us, gosh, FC would have cost some good 150 bucks and it'd be the pinnacle of flight simulation.

Well, we still got a nice product though. You can't have it all. :pilotfly::joystick:

Wow, that is amazing FPS, I don't know what is up with my rig, I can't seem to get anything past 25-30 fps with AA on (manually have to adjust each setting, game will not detect the CCC). What resolution are you running on? I am using the 10.5 drivers from ATI, any suggestions?

Processor: Intel® Core i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz

Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper N 520 to Corsair H50 with Push / Pull fan set

Memory: 6144MB RAM (DDR3)

Main Hard Drive: 60 OCZ Vertex SSD HD

Video Card: ATI Radeon HD XFX 5870 x 2 (Crossfire)

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)

Motherboard: Classified EVGA X58

I know it is a completely different gaming engine and uses Direct X 11, but here is a video I took of BC2, no issues, awesome frame rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-jlJ_jodTM

Any advise would be great.

WOW something is really wrong with your game because it looks like some of your specs are better than mine!

I'm running 1920x1080 and running 10.5 also my fps didnt change from 10.2-10.5

Core i7-930 (2.8 OC to 3.85), ASUS Rampage II Extreme, XFX Radeon 5870, 6 Gigs MUSHKIN DDR3-1600 6-8-6-24, 128 GB Crucial C300 SSD, 500 GB Western 5400rpm Digital Green Drive,ASUS SATA 3 6gbps card.

Lucid484, can you tell me what your Catalyst Control Center settings are on in the advanced tab? Don't want to be a pain, been trying to get this right since last night, nothing seems to work.

Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Put AA to 2x...if you game at 1920x1080 or above then the reso is pretty high...i dont see a whole lotta difference above 2x, put AA mode to performance (alot of games have issues with the 2 higher settings and sometimes they look close to the same but have a HUGE performance hit) , put AF to 16x, AI OFF, MipMap quality, and I leave triple buffering checked (dont even think i have any open gl games actually).

my FC2 looks absolutly gorgeous and i get the high frame rates. BTW i play on a 56" DLP so i see any jaggies much more pronounced without any AA 1920 is a big difference from a 20 to 56" screen!

• Like 1

Put AA to 2x...if you game at 1920x1080 or above then the reso is pretty high...i dont see a whole lotta difference above 2x, put AA mode to performance (alot of games have issues with the 2 higher settings and sometimes they look close to the same but have a HUGE performance hit) , put AF to 16x, AI OFF, MipMap quality, and I leave triple buffering checked (dont even think i have any open gl games actually).

my FC2 looks absolutly gorgeous and i get the high frame rates. BTW i play on a 56" DLP so i see any jaggies much more pronounced without any AA 1920 is a big difference from a 20 to 56" screen!

Lucid,

I will give it a try, I really appreciate the advise. Thanks again.

Used high detail 1600 x 1200, just testing my old settings, frame rates at about 25-30. Will post video of 1920 x 1200 in 1080p shortly, using the setting you suggested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwOV_qG6lAA

Edited by Ranger79
messed up link