Mixed Sorcer3r's & Ricardo's pits...

Hi...

I really love Ricardo's HD pit (BS1) and Sorcer3r's Blue Pit (BS2). They're pretty original works. First of all, I must thank you all for your works!.

Eeerrr... Last week, I had no work to do and so, I'm bored, you know. Then I mixed these two pits!. Yea, I know, I didn't take any permission for this from them. But it was just personal use and is. Tonight, actually I just wanted to share the pictures. I don't know what you think...

Some changes;

• Warning light lamps all changed. Yes, they're not realistic. But in game, I really can see them easly!

• Changed ABRIS screen's reflection.

• Master Arm; Yellow-Black Zebra.

• Texts on the collective re-newed.

• Changed the letters on AutoPilot panel (H, B, P, A), like Russian version.

• Renewed oil press temp. or other temperature gauges. Since BS1, they were annoying me.

• Fixed gauges and voltmeters etc. on Elec Sys Control on Aux-wall.

* And I admit, I plated too much black cover on overhead panel, right-wall and aux-wall. I'll reduce them (back to blue).

* Some shadow shapes from HD Pit will be removed.

...You may not like them though...

devrim_mixedpit-01.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-02.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-03.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-04.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-05.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-06.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-07.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-08.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-09.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-10.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-11.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-12.jpg

devrim_mixedpit-13.jpg

Sorcer3r; If you think that this is all crap, this thread can be closed or deleted, of course...

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 3

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

You used Ricardo's high resolution textures?

Please ask for permission to release it.

Thank you guys.

Shortly; I'm aware of the permission necessity. So, that's why I just share pictures, not published as a Mod. This is just a preview. I'll do some corrections. And if I get permissions from Ricardo and Sorcer3r, I'll make a mod with their names.

Congratulations, it looks really good! I wonder if it can be ported to BS2? Thanks!!

I'm using it with BS2. I can not publish it without permission. Actually and may be, I can't publish. Because all of these're not my works.

really bad, sorry. first rule, always keep realism.
I understand of course. But, could you give me a clue, what is not realistic for you? Warning lights? Black plates or blue color? Thank you.

I like it.

Nate

Thanks Nate. :)

HOLLY SHIT I CANNOT REP YOU MORE!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I have no idea about rep thing. It's OK, thank you. :)

Rep inbound, Can we use this?
Sorry. Can't be used for now.

You used Ricardo's high resolution textures?

Please ask for permission to release it.

Yes. But I reduced the resolution. And right, I'm aware of permission. I know that.

i remember some copyright marks on ricardos textures. so i guess for that you need his permission. But of course no objections on my part :)
Thanks. If I can't take permission, I'll do this in another way or do nothing...

Shame ricardo hasen't been on the forum for a while now :(
Right. Actually, I converted his HD Pit for BS2 completely and used for myslef. (Later, when saw BluePit, I mixed them like shown pictures.)

This looks interresting. But personally I would prefer the warning lights exactly like they are in reality.

Yes, you're right. Actually, I kept original view. I'll change it. Ok. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Right. Actually, I converted his HD Pit for BS2 completely and used for myslef. (Later, when saw BluePit, I mixed them like shown pictures.)

:)

I was actually refering to Ricardo being able to give premission.

Also: I'm with Toxe. I suppose you could include 2 versions: one with standard warning lights, and one with your modified one, once you get premission to do so?

Oh, I forgot to compete my answer. :) Yes, I can't hear anything from Ricardo. And yes, I prepared two different warning light DDS files.

By the way...

I have no intention about making a Mod. If Sorcer3r wants, he can already do something like I did above. Or, if Ricardo wanted, he would be eager to convert his pit for BS2.

I just mixed them.

And I'm thinking that; To me, in BluePit, there are some points that should be improved. I'd lkie to send them to Sorcer3r. And it's up to him, may be he adds them into his Mod...

That's it...

Anyway.. Thanks for all attention and messages..

Yes. But I reduced the resolution.

Oh... that's a pitty... no way to use the higher resolution?

Actually I realize that when playing in game, I mean while fighting or flying in a mission, it doesn't matter the resolution. Because mostly we don't closing the panels or zooming. So, I'm thinking that if I reduce the resolution, the game is loading very quickly... or that may be wrong thought. (HD viewing must be great for bigger LCD or LED TVs, huh?)

Ok, I'll try for that. :)

Actually I realize that when playing in game, I mean while fighting or flying in a mission, it doesn't matter the resolution. Because mostly we don't closing the panels or zooming. So, I'm thinking that if I reduce the resolution, the game is loading very quickly... or that may be wrong thought. (HD viewing must be great for bigger LCD or LED TVs, huh?)

Ok, I'll try for that. :)

Yes, please! Would be awesome in higher resolution! :thumbup:

yes please :)

Thank you for reply Sorcer3r. Then; please take me some time and let me work on it (without Ricardo's materials). I'll back to you.

Thanks again. :)

Yes, please! Would be awesome in higher resolution! :thumbup:
Ok. I'll try. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using Sorcer3r's blue pit for quite awhile (love it Sorcer3r) and was disappointed to see Ricardo's was only for BS1. began working on mixing the 2 as well.

When I saw this thread, thought I would share a few of those I had mixed.

I opted to keep the right panel intact, It seems to look better to me, but that is just my opinion.

1316289236_Screen_120310_145657(Medium).thumb.jpg.be8a106c7c1721de0ac8cae6136e2f34.jpg

2054859346_Screen_120310_145716(Medium).thumb.jpg.c1eb49c064e3b57e3087b93d1ca7cdaa.jpg

1761974538_Screen_120310_145747(Medium).thumb.jpg.49cb6ede568ade73781d4f9903d1d83e.jpg

1774754361_Screen_120310_145905(Medium).thumb.jpg.cdea2a8b9648749e98f2f570409c5227.jpg

Edited by shelt

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

• 2 weeks later...