I'm back from my long break.

wess24m

So some of you have played my missions in the past, I took a long break because I kinda burned myself out with mission making in the beginning.

I'd love to hear some idea's for mission types you guys want to fly. Civilian (sight seeing/transport), Military (blowing things up), Police/swat type (raids/support).

Doesn't matter if it's a SP or a MP mission, i'm sure we can figure it out, may just need some volunteers to help test fly these future missions.

BTW for those of you whom haven't tried out the new 1.2.7 update: FRIGGEN MINIGUNS MAN!. Huey is a beast with AI controlled miniguns.

Great to hear you're back ! And man, you were really pumping out those missions when the huey was new, it was like a new mission every day...

I'd be honored to test fly again when I have the time. Just be careful you don't burn yourself out again !

Greets,

Wolf

Great to hear you're back ! And man, you were really pumping out those missions when the huey was new, it was like a new mission every day...

I'd be honored to test fly again when I have the time. Just be careful you don't burn yourself out again !

Greets,

Wolf

Thanks man, I'm working on one while I wait for some feedback from you guys. Will be more of a support role, CAS for a group of humvee's entering a town, based on intel of a HVT that we hope to capture. Starting off slowly, (as you said) don't wanna get burned out again. :)

I'd love to hear some idea's for mission types you guys want to fly. Civilian (sight seeing/transport), Military (blowing things up), Police/swat type (raids/support).

All of them, actually. :)

Great to have you back, can't wait to fly any new mission you come up with. :thumbup:

With the Huey I find that I actually prefer non-combat or at least non-offensive missions. I haven't had the AI fire the door guns yet, that sounds like fun. I just don't feel too comfortable using the Huey as a gunship because that doesn't make too much sense in a typical DCS environment. But VIP flights, a** & trash runs, CSAR, I just love it all. :)

Made a quick mission if somebody wants to give it a shot, just to get back in practice, short mission and no music on this one. good luck.

Looks good!

And although I only test-fired the miniguns a few times, I just earned myself a promotion (in this DCS profile, that is). Thx! :thumbup: :D

Screen_140201_045854.thumb.jpg.7417fa2ff2a7571bba0205ae7a2f4145.jpg

Screen_140201_045928.thumb.jpg.19c6042050a3977d8f9ee656657a1972.jpg

Looks good!

And although I only test-fired the miniguns a few times, I just earned myself a promotion (in this DCS profile, that is). Thx! :thumbup: :D

Nice job. :)

Next mission will be a bit better. This was just a test run to see what the update broke with the mission editor. Give the QuickStart easy ground attack a go with the AI controlled mini guns. Remember you have to go into your username directory and delete the Huey config folder to gain those mappable controls.

Just flew your mission everything works. Was a challenge for me to hold a hover at 300ft at wp4 waiting for all clear. Might make the trigger bigger for the last smoke activation. I landed on the 07 at the end of the runway (okay so really close to it still learning) and wasn't sure what to do next so I taxied and activated the smoke for land here. Quick and easy mission thanks looking forward to anything you can give, still haven't gotten the mission creator figured out yet. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the feedback, it looks like a couple things are broken right now in the editor, like waypoints, they kept going off road then freezing. The trigger zone are also kinda weird right now.

I've just recently started to get acquainted with the ME and came across a similar problem with ground units. Could this be it?

As far as trigger zones go, I haven't had a single problem with them so far.

So some of you have played my missions in the past, I took a long break because I kinda burned myself out with mission making in the beginning.

Doesn't matter if it's a SP or a MP mission, i'm sure we can figure it out, may just need some volunteers to help test fly these future missions.

BTW for those of you whom haven't tried out the new 1.2.7 update: FRIGGEN MINIGUNS MAN!. Huey is a beast with AI controlled miniguns.

as soon as the CargoMod is available... i want to have Aerialwork missions... and after that, i want to have MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR :D