Lets Fly

Pinefang

Every day I log on to this forum to check out the latest posts and threads and I notice that there are 15 to 45 people on it also. That is counting only the A-10C forum. I think it could be a fun time if all these people and those in the other forums logged on to multiplayer and flew some missions. Come on everyone lets fly and fight.

Every day I log on to this forum to check out the latest posts and threads and I notice that there are 15 to 45 people on it also. That is counting only the A-10C forum. I think it could be a fun time if all these people and those in the other forums logged on to multiplayer and flew some missions. Come on everyone lets fly and fight.

Sounds like a great idea!

Now to figure out how to hook up my HOTAS, pedals and trackir to my iphone on the train :smilewink:

Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Rudders | Logitech G27 | Astro A40

I am pretty sure my tablet won't run DCS.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Imagine iPhone with Track Ir and the Warthog Hotas isnt very portable, but i get your point.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I host MP missions every day so click my sig and try it out sometime.

Blooze, your home page states your missions start at 3pm CST, is that valid? I only ask because Im on East coast and dont start until about 6:30 pm EST,, just curious, thanks

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Blooze, your home page states your missions start at 3pm CST, is that valid? I only ask because Im on East coast and dont start until about 6:30 pm EST,, just curious, thanks

I usually log on to my TS server at 8PM CST as well to see if anyone else is there so just do the same if you like.

Here's a new Avatar if you like.