Problem with new mods

Hi guys, i have problem two days with my mod....Yesterday i remove my test mods folder(Wunderluft) from Mods/aircraft and create new. Is the same how Wunderluft only changes name....and here is problem: My switch doesnt work in new folder mods....No error in logs, only this is new in me.log:

00079.419 UNKNOWN main: base.enableModules[v]= true L-39CM by SVK_Sniper

If i change arg. for switch(arg.200) doesnt work...but i change arg. 300 and works.....where can be the problem???

Vampire but why if i copy back my old wunderluft folder all switch and animation works??? With the same arg.??? If i open model in MW all animation work.....its no problem with plugin and export from max....??? Second if i use my new mod and i click on switch i see only this message AC_GEn on,but animation on switch doesnt work.....

maybe they not finished (or screwed) some new or changed implantation/implementation in dll files which cause some problems via mod folder - you know we got many problems with that 1.2.8 version, old mods/adds does not work for new ground and air units but with more detailed lua programming it can be solved (redirected and attached lua files from other folders are not readable so you need to type those lines in the main lua file as i see)

if you are lucky, Ells will find some problem in your lua files

if you are unlucky (and all we too) then there is a problem (or changes) in the handling of mods folder

sign-pic4.jpg

if new one's dont work, but old ones do, wouldnt that lead you to believe there's a conflict/code error some where in the new one?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

^ nice video, front gear has amortizer problem as i see and that gear up on the runway looks fun :D are you able to take off with gear up ?

by the way do you have template for that L-39 alba ? or how did you made that nice skin ?

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg