Warthog Ministick issues

its not that, because I use the TARGET software you dont set it up in dcs.. dunno why anyone would not use the TARGET software as you have full control of on and off switches.

anyway i figured it out

you simply have to assign the button individually for up,down,left,right in the software and limit the range of the cursor.. still playing withthe setup i now i have it on a very limited range for the cursor but not sure this is the best way to do it.

Well since you got it all figured out. Maybe we just won't tell you what you are too arrogant to learn (or too lazy to read in TARGET itself.

By the way pleanty of reasons not to use TARGET, and the only reason I do is because TrackIR has a such a limited and in many regards bad software design (DX button recognition for once).

You need to assing axes from Warthog Combined

Cons of target for me (you already know the good side : more buttons and button combination : exemple a 1-push button to eject) :

Key corruption/malfunction : i had set the S1 buton for gun mode in F15 and after 10 minutes, cargetr kind of corrupted and that button was now opening canopy (always great to trow a canopy at the opposent in a dogfight...) 2-the need to have more programs running (not a biggie, but still its a disaventage)

that only what i got so far, but the canopy was enough to discourage me, as I spend maybe 10 hours into target setting commands...

• 2 weeks later...

Another advantage of using TARGET though is you can swap your profile mid game to another aircraft and fly that without restarting DCS. (but yes, it is a bit of a pain to set up initially)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another advantage of using TARGET though is you can swap your profile mid game to another aircraft and fly that without restarting DCS. (but yes, it is a bit of a pain to set up initially)

This. Useful in multiplayer.

Been using TARGET for the last 4 months or so and had zero problems, amazing piece of software, but of course I read the manual first.

All my planes are set up using TARGET. After absolutely hating it for about 3 months after purchasing the stick (and actually even trying to sell the stick for hating TARGET so much :joystick:), today I'm totally in love with it. :love:

It gives me the flexibility that I need. (This last sentence sounded like a Tampax commercial catch phrase. :megalol:)

Advantage compared to what? I mean surely if you've mapped all the buttons to the various aircraft, in dcs, then you can fly them without restarting dcs?

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

I did have issues with stuck LCTRL modifier when using TARGET.

i.e. I mapped LCTRL+q to a command and assigned it to a button. In game I pressed that button, then every subsequent command was sent with LCTRL pressed. This happened erratically and could only be resolved by restarting TARGET.

Is that bug fixed?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

All my planes are set up using TARGET. After absolutely hating it for about 3 months after purchasing the stick (and actually even trying to sell the stick for hating TARGET so much :joystick:), today I'm totally in love with it. :love:

It gives me the flexibility that I need. (This last sentence sounded like a Tampax commercial catch phrase. :megalol:)

Hi..can you please share profiles for F15, Su25t, mig29, su27

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia