**MIG-21 PRE-ORDER NOW AVAILABLE!** -10% DISCOUNT

Cobra847

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not ordered the Fishbed so far as my budget isn´t that high and because I have to admit that I don´t care for this bird (or russian ones altogether) very much, although it looks outstanding and I´m sure that the MiG-21Bis will set a new standard for DCS modules and flightsims in general.

Nonetheless it´s great that the bird was made because variety to choose from is good and anything that brings new players to the game and funds to the developers is of course very welcome.

If the next project is something I "like" I will of course get the MiG at then full price to support the Leatherneck folks ! And I´m sure I will then have good times trying to master it :joystick: , even If I´m not so keen for eastern planes.

But hey, I will be there in my Sabre or Huey or Hog as of course all you Mig-Drivers will need someone you can blow out of the sky :D

So, I wish all Mig-Pilots great fun with the new toy tomorrow and great success to the Leatherneck Simulations team !

Is the pre-sale already over??? I thought the release is tomorrow?

I don't see the 10% discount when I add it to my cart...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Is the pre-sale already over??? I thought the release is tomorrow?

I don't see the 10% discount when I add it to my cart...

Yes it looks like promo is just finished. Other players are reporting they have downloaded and are now flying the Mig-21.

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Yes it looks like promo is just finished. Other players are reporting they have downloaded and are now flying the Mig-21.

Shame, the website said it will be full price as of the 18th, so I thought I had another day.

Well, since it's out I bit the bullet and paid full price. Couldn't resist!

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I will still pay full price but it was not very professional of whomever was in control to end the pre-purchase sale and not specify the length of time the pre-purchase was valid for. Some people plan their lives like me - I planned on buying it specifically today because I knew I was getting paid today. Granted we're talking about $5 but the language and planning in ED releases is often missing key information. Something I would like to see improved.

That aside - boy oh boy am I excited to get in this beast! So happy for the developers who made this remarkable sim.

Hey guys, go easy. One could say that the sale was for a "pre-release" module and it has been released thus the sale is over. I understand how some people can be rubbed a little wrong. This is LN's first module, of hopefully many, and I'm sure there are many lessons that they have taken away from this experience.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT