GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

JetSeat kW-908

Thanks, Andre. I do have a question: can you use the JetSeat in sound mode with unsupported games/applications the same way as with a Buttkicker? How are the results with this? I am trying to find an all-in-one solution since both are near the same price point.

Edit: I see in the FAQ on your site that this is possible with pass-through. I can also use a splitter instead at the audio source, right? Or does the JetSeat detect connection on the female audio jack to enable sound mode?

Edited by aeliusg

I can also use a splitter instead at the audio source, right?

Right. Why not.

Or does the JetSeat detect connection on the female audio jack to enable sound mode?
No, user have to switch modes manually, by MODE button.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys, SimShaker version 1.1.1.48 will be published tonight.

This SimShaker version was refactored to work with a new DC Export API function, which is available since DCS World versions 1.5.4.56500 and 2.0.3.56503, and later. That let us to keep effects working in MP mode as well as in SP mode.

If you are going to use some old verisons of DCS World, please skip this SimShaker update.

You can also revert back to a previous SimShaker version after update via Control Panel -> Programms and Features - > Change.

While using in MP mode, SimShaker version 1.1.1.48 requires Player's Export to be allowed on the server. See a screenshot attached for example.

2016-09-23_22-10-57.thumb.png.9ca4f6b99f26f6bdb80869b7596e784f.png

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andey,

Not sure what's up with my install but again I cannot get your newest revisions (neither of the last 2) to work and have to revert back to 1.1.1.42. That's okay as it works fine, just wanted to give you a heads up that there are some issues out here. When I try the updated versions it keeps telling me it can't run because perhaps another SimShaker is already running, which it is not.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Not that I am awre of.

Hi Ron,

had SimShaker asked for administrator rights?

However, I have most of my applications running with Administrator Rights. Should I change that with SimShaker?

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

However, I have most of my applications running with Administrator Rights. Should I change that with SimShaker?

No, I think you shouldn't.

I'd like to have a look at your configs to indentify the problem.

What about TeamViewer session?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not sure how to provide the configs you request and I haven't a clue as to TeamViewer. Sorry.

Could it be that the dashboard shake in the Huey is not working at the moment (SimShaker version 1.1.1.48, DCS release version 1.5.4.57013) ?

I see the dashboard vibrating but no vibs from the Jetseat (USB only). I tested by turning down the gainlevel of all other effects to zero except the dashboard shake which I set to 100%.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Could it be that the dashboard shake in the Huey is not working at the moment (SimShaker version 1.1.1.48, DCS release version 1.5.4.57013) ?

I see the dashboard vibrating but no vibs from the Jetseat (USB only). I tested by turning down the gainlevel of all other effects to zero except the dashboard shake which I set to 100%.

Is that with using VR? Can you try same mission with Huey but VR turned off? Does it work then?

No longer active in DCS...

Is that with using VR? Can you try same mission with Huey but VR turned off? Does it work then?

It is not working with or without VR. Tested both. I saw your post in the other thread about the issues you have with VR. Let me know if I can test or try to reproduce any failure for you. But I am using the USB mode not the sound module. So I am not sure, if I can be of great help.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

It is not working with or without VR. Tested both. I saw your post in the other thread about the issues you have with VR. Let me know if I can test or try to reproduce any failure for you. But I am using the USB mode not the sound module. So I am not sure, if I can be of great help.

Thanks for the offer but you can't help because issue I have is with Testers version only which is not available to public. I'll give a try to Huey tomorrow see if I get the dashboard shake effect.

Thanks for the offer but you can't help because issue I have is with Testers version only which is not available to public.

I see.

I'll give a try to Huey tomorrow see if I get the dashboard shake effect.

Lovely, thanks :thumbup:

I just tried the Huey (without VR) and I see in SoundModule log that dashboard effect is played, but it always shows only 1% gain even though I had it set to 60% gain in settings. PS: I tried this in 1.5.4 public release/version. Hopefully Andrey and his mates will get to the bottom of it.

Thanks for testing so quickly, Kuky.

Actually, I'm also not getting any respose/vibs upon touchdown in the Huey. Again tested with only that effect enabled at 100% gain. Other effects like vortex ring state, rotor whirl, doors lock etc work nicely.

Guys, please try it out at 98% gain.

Sorry, did not make at difference. BTW, is there a difference between the release and OB version of SimShaker at the moment? My OB also says it is 1.1.1.148.

Thanks for testing so quickly, Kuky.

Actually, I'm also not getting any respose/vibs upon touchdown in the Huey. Again tested with only that effect enabled at 100% gain. Other effects like vortex ring state, rotor whirl, doors lock etc work nicely.

On which surface did you land? DCS reports only the distance to the ground. If you land on a building/farp we can not detect if you touched the ground correctly.

I'm currently very busy working on a secret SimShaker project :D :pilotfly: and can not check/test whats maybe wrong with the current stable. In a few days/weeks we will tell you why :)