GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Whatever the latest one is. I reloaded after the first time I had this problem, but it didn't help.

Enjoy the vacation.

Thanks

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased, thanks Andre! So happy you ship to Australia :) Still expecting to ship in February? What sort of power adapter ships with the Jetseat? I need to make sure I buy the right converter for Australian sockets.

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Hugh,

thank you for the order!

Still expecting to ship in February?

I don't quite understand here, but I will ship it ASAP, not later than February 15.

What sort of power adapter ships with the Jetseat?

jetseat-kw-908-air.jpg?live_configurator_token=1e5aa16b76ec8e590490839807764142&id_shop=1&id_employee=2&theme=&theme_font=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent, thanks for your reply and picture. Just one more question, is there any difference between the KW-908 "Air" and the "TurboJet"? They look the same, and both have 8 motors.

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fantastic, thanks for your prompt responses Andre, great service! I look forward to using the seat :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre, I just ordered via your shop. It says you're out of stock. How long do you think it will take?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Hi Boris,

thank you for the order!

Availability date for this product is 02/14/2017.

Is that OK for you?

Sounds great, looking forward to receiving it!

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Hey Andre! Are there are any planned new versions coming out in the near future? Looking to buy one but don't want to if there's a new version coming soon!

EVGA GTX1080TISC2 Black Hybrid Cooler, Asus Strix X399, Water cooled ThreadRipper 1920X, Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz,NVME Samsung 250/500GB SSDs, Corsair Air 740 case, Acer Predator 34' Gsync curved display + 3x Alienware 23inch 120hz monitors. TM HOTAS, RAZER - Tiamat,Blackwidow, Mamba, Tartarus and Oculus Rift CV1/DK2 + TrackIR5, MFG crosswinds

Oh and a very understanding wife.

Hey Ward,

I'm going to offer an upgraded version of JetSeat in spring.

Nice, any details on the website I can look at as well as pre-order price/function?

EVGA GTX1080TISC2 Black Hybrid Cooler, Asus Strix X399, Water cooled ThreadRipper 1920X, Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz,NVME Samsung 250/500GB SSDs, Corsair Air 740 case, Acer Predator 34' Gsync curved display + 3x Alienware 23inch 120hz monitors. TM HOTAS, RAZER - Tiamat,Blackwidow, Mamba, Tartarus and Oculus Rift CV1/DK2 + TrackIR5, MFG crosswinds

Details are in my mind only yet.

I think of it as 8 vibe motors, easy access to the motors for maintenance, hollow space for the stick, fabric military style cover, reduced noise, US$199, limited edition device.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice idea, Andre! I would definitively buy one of those (even though I am very happy with my current version). :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

TAKE MY MONEY! No seriously, can I put my name on the pre-orders list plz?

Hey Andre, is the seat working for the Viggen?

It wasn't working in the DCS version so I downloaded the Simshaker for Aviators and still no go.

I understand if its a work in progress, just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

Thanks.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Ahh, gotcha.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll download that shortly.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Details are in my mind only yet.

I think of it as 8 vibe motors, easy access to the motors for maintenance, hollow space for the stick, fabric military style cover, reduced noise, US$199, limited edition device.

Do you think it's worth waiting then? My biggest concern is the hollow part for the stick. I have my stick mounted to my seat. Do you think the standard jetseat will interfere?

Do you think it's worth waiting then? My biggest concern is the hollow part for the stick. I have my stick mounted to my seat. Do you think the standard jetseat will interfere?

Can I see a picture of your seat and stick?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can I see a picture of your seat and stick?

Here you go, best I can do at short notice:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2235163&postcount=73

Looks like it will be interfere.

I suppose a handy man could add the hollow space for the stick to the standard JetSeat.

That consists of foam, artificial leather, wires, motors. Nothing very special. You can cut, glue, stitch, move motors, etc with it.

Hence, you have some options

1) DIY and not wait,

2) wait until I do that for you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ordered today

Thanks for making this and being so responsive to questions here on the forum. Just ordered today from Little Rock, Arkansas, USA! Looking forward to getting it. Will be using with VR (Rift). Can't wait to see the expression on my wife's face when she sees me sitting on this with the oculus on my head. :doh: