GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I have to agree with them. The added value of the KW-908 to my VR experience was very noticeable.

I've pretty much wrote everything I could about it in my blog

https://pits.108vfs.org/uriba/kw-908-forcefeedback-seat/

Hi Andre, I just pulled the trigger and bought the jetseat. Looking forward to flying with it!

-Jav :-)

Edited by javelina1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Do you order from the Russian language page and just use translate or is there an English version of the webpage ...... I'm in the states and was looking to see what shipping amount is .....Recently gave up my MS FFB2 for the Warthog and this looks like a great replacement .....I play Cliffs of Dover too so I'm hoping I can get it to work there as well ....Thanks in advance for the help ....

~Sully

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

Do you order from the Russian language page and just use translate or is there an English version of the webpage ...... I'm in the states and was looking to see what shipping amount is .....Recently gave up my MS FFB2 for the Warthog and this looks like a great replacement .....I play Cliffs of Dover too so I'm hoping I can get it to work there as well ....Thanks in advance for the help ....

~Sully

I was quoted $33 shipping to the USA. Andre has an eshop https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com/

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

~Sully

Hi Sully,

I'm not sure that you are talking to me... If yes, please visit my e-shop following by this link https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com/

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have you by any chance...

Work on the F-5E has started :-)

..had an opportunity to examine the shudder that is taking place once the landing gear doors of the Mustang have fully deployed on shutdown? Not a deal breaker but I recall you saying you would look into it. Thanks.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

..had an opportunity to examine the shudder that is taking place once the landing gear doors of the Mustang have fully deployed on shutdown? Not a deal breaker but I recall you saying you would look into it. Thanks.

Not yet. But thanks for reporting it again.

Edit: its now in our internal bug tracker. Should be fixed/revisit in the near future...

Not yet. But thanks for reporting it again.

Edit: its now in our internal bug tracker. Should be fixed/revisit in the near future...

Thank you!

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi.

Very long time ago I have consolidated all answers of Andrey in one manual. http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/ru/files/1704052/

Can be to someone will more convenient to read him.

• Like 1

Ordered mine.....looking forward to it!

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

Hi.

Very long time ago I have consolidated all answers of Andrey in one manual. http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/ru/files/1704052/

Can be to someone will more convenient to read him.

thank you for compiling this! :thumbup:

Have not ever posted a track, but I will make an attempt and probably learn something in the process. Stand by.

Not sure if this helps.

This is a track I did in an effort to provide you some feedback on the P-51 Mustang gear doors "feedback" when they reach full open. It only gives the JetSeat feedback once they are fully down and it continues until I exit the flight. Excuse the flying as I was mainly focused on getting this to work.

Gear doors feedback.trk

Wishes for effects Jetsseat

Flying the A10 is really fun with the Jet-seat.. (until I used the gun...it nearly cost me my kidneys :cry_2:)..just kidding :), but it is a great violent effect :thumbup:

Wish number 1

I was wondering if there could be a little bump felt, when connecting for air refuel that would be fun.

Wish number 2

An other thing is, that after take off the wheels are stil spinning in RL., so a reduced rumble of spinning wheels after take off before selecting gear up..would be nice also. (would be completely cool if you would feel the sudden stop when you hit the brakes after Take off :D).

number 3, a buzz when seat height is adjusted.

Number 4, A10 C bump when ladder is extended.

Edited by P3CFE
adding wishes

Flying the A10 is really fun with the Jet-seat.. (until I used the gun...it nearly cost me my kidneys :cry_2:)..just kidding :), but it is a great violent effect :thumbup:

Wish number 1

I was wondering if there could be a little bump felt, when connecting for air refuel that would be fun.

Wish number 2

An other thing is, that after take off the wheels are stil spinning in RL., so a reduced rumble of spinning wheels after take off before selecting gear up..would be nice also. (would be completely cool if you would feel the sudden stop when you hit the brakes after Take off :D).

Nice ideas...

I'll add them to the list...

It is amazing how the Jetseat sucks you even further into the virtual world that is the DCS Sim. from a Chopper perspective entering into VRS just offers an incredible feedback that I had to rely on visually and now it kicks in instantly through my seat.

Superb product.

Man.... will my frau hate the ultimate arrival of VR headsets!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

After reading this thread I bought one (thanks Andre!) to couple with my VR setup. I was unimpressed at first - it felt like buzzing rather than the thumps I was expecting, but after sliding a few of the gain controls up it got a little better.

Then I played an Instant Action mission it with the Jetseat accidentally off and I realized how numb, lifeless, and lacking in feedback DCS feels now without it - I was blacking out in the game multiple times without the g-effects feedback to guide me. So while I wasn't an instant convert, I'm super sold on this.

• Like 1

Gents, a new update is available (https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.de/2016/08/simshaker-for-dcs-world-and-falcon-bms.html).

The 'compressed' changelog:

New in version 1.1.1.40:

added support for DCS F5-E;

added experimental F-5 jet engine rumble effect, available for JetSeat users yet only;

added F-5 wheel blocking when braking effect;

added F-5 nose gear hiking effect;

some minor bugs fixed.

Tip for engine rumble effect:

I fly with a strength of 30%. Other beta testers used only 20%...

This is a track I did in an effort to provide you some feedback on the P-51 Mustang gear doors "feedback" when they reach full open. It only gives the JetSeat feedback once they are fully down and it continues until I exit the flight. Excuse the flying as I was mainly focused on getting this to work.

Hey Chief,

I just looked into your issue. You found a very old and strange bug. Thanks.

I already implemented a solution for this but Andre is on vacation for a few weeks. After this, we will publish the fix in the beta program. Are you a member of the beta team?

Bye