GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Yes, please notify me by PM and email when you can invoice me. I will PM my email as well. Thank you for the prompt response. Would it be possible to fit it specifically for my gaming chair? Playseat Airforce model in my signature. I can get you the dimensions and photos. Thank you

Sn8ke

OK, I will notify you.

Would it be possible to fit it specifically for my gaming chair? Playseat Airforce model in my signature.

A lot of chairs, a lot of questions :)

I'm not sure I'd like to compare sizes for every chair you ask guys. Please do comparision with a file attached and make a decision if it really meets your requirements.

More customization is possible, but not now, when I have to put the orders on the queue, since that's pretty time consuming.

I will ask for a sketch if you really need that. Please see some examples attached.

image003.thumb.jpg.356dfcf31100af5de31459b669822c24.jpg

833751732_SeatSizes.thumb.png.78eca312a820cb2fafd2e78d25923f83.png

20170731_194010.thumb.jpg.15b8083a3b3ded24684214292f94b0d5.jpg

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all ,

I am new to Jetseat.

Did any one make it work on the last open beta version?

I found that all work fine in the TEST of the jetseat tool and also in the SimShake for aviation but not work on the sim

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Hey guys,

once I've upgraded my controls and sorted out their mounting, I was thinking about going VR and also getting a motion simulator. I'm currently very interested in both the GS-105 Geko and the Gametrix KW-908.

As far as I understand, they do different things. The Geko is a motion simulator, providing forces you have to resist which gives the impression of actually experiencing G-forces, while the KW-908 provides vibration feedback for different events in the game (engine operation, guns etc.). So from my point of view, it should be possible to combine both.

But I was wondering if they would be compatible? Or would the KW-908 lessen the Geko's forces since it's lying on top of it and thus lessen the overall force simulation? Has someone sucessfully combined both?

Edited by Wyverex

Hi all ,

I am new to Jetseat.

Did any one make it work on the last open beta version?

I found that all work fine in the TEST of the jetseat tool and also in the SimShake for aviation but not work on the sim

My JetSeat works fine.

Do you have selected the "Advanced Mode". You can find this in the JetSeat Control Panel.

CTRL + SHIFT + Click the gametrix logo top right.

**** „Es gibt alte Piloten und es gibt kühne Piloten, aber es gibt keine alten, kühnen Piloten.“ ****

Andre Kostolany

http://www.combatpilot.at :pilotfly:

Intel i5-3570k 4x3,4 GHz auf MSI M77 MPower, GeForce GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM DDR3-1.600, 500 GB SSD, Logitech G13 + G110, G35 Headset, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, WIN 7 HP, LG IP235P 32 Zoll 21:9,, TrackIR 5

Andre, check PM

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just wanted to say that I've had my Jetseat SE for over a year now and not only is it a fantastic piece of kit but the service provided by Andre is top notch.

I recently had a minor issue develop and I received immediate support to resolve it.

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

So from my point of view, it should be possible to combine both.

But I was wondering if they would be compatible? Or would the KW-908 lessen the Geko's forces since it's lying on top of it and thus lessen the overall force simulation?

Has someone sucessfully combined both?

You mean like this? :music_whistling:

GEKO_with_JetSeatSE_02.jpg GEKO_with_JetSeatSE_04.jpg GEKO_with_JetSeatSE_02.jpg GEKO_with_JetSeatSE_04.jpg

GEKO_with_JetSeatSE_02.jpgGEKO_with_JetSeatSE_04.jpg

Wyvrex, youre absolutely right in what you assume: The Geko and the JetSeat are a perfect match, the best of both worlds. The JetSeat SE does in no way soften nor deaden the Geko's movements (and if so, you could always increase the overal strength of forces).

But before you invest consider this: Especially the Geko Seat is rooted in Racing sims. While the JetSeat with Andre's Simshaker modules now gives excellent support for at least a small number of flight sims (DCS, Aerofly FS2, War Thunder and some I don't use), the Geko natively supports DCS and FS2, but the default profiles were, at least to me, not very satisfying. I tweaked them for several hours (you can tweak them extensively!), but still wasn't satsified.

Then I dropped DCS altogether because my rig (an Alienware with i7-6850K and GTX-1080ti) couldn't ever deliver framerates decent enough for VR. (It's not the GPU, core 0 of the CPU is at 100% while the other 11 cores idle, we're talking about known stuff...)

Anyway, with DCS gone there's only a single flight simulation left on my favourites' list that supports both, the Geko and the JetSeat: Aerofly FS2.

If only I was so much into Racing sims as I am into Flight sims! Both the Geko and JetSeat support about every racing game you can mention. And from my limited hours I spent there I can say that both do a very good job there! I also remember some very exciting and immersive rollercoaster rides in the Geko.

But, alas, I like the rumble of a Merlin or WASP and the cockpit feel of a Spitfire and acquired the Geko for that. But if I ever can make DCS run in my Vive PRO, I might go back and tweak the Geko's profile some more hours and I'm quite sure I'd get an excellent immersion...

Meanwhile I fly WT (90 fps with mostly high settings) and enjoy Andre's JetSeat SE. And plan a tweak for the SE, but more to come...

Just received my Jetseat and looking for a profile for the F18 ?

thanks

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

Reverb Pro HMD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-18C in the dropping-out list to appear at once after the first start of DCS F-18C with the connected cape and the started SimShaker for Aviators program. After that it will become possible to adjust vibroeffects on each point under the taste. Also in the dropping-out list other planes or helicopters after their start will begin to appear in a game with connected cape and the started SimShaker for Aviators program

Love the seat and the immersion in brings especially while in VR !

Edited by Shack

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

Reverb Pro HMD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I received mine (JetSeat SE) and I am very happy with the effect and how it works in the game, it increases immersion in VR, but and this is huge BUT, it is not comfortable, actually it is a pain in the ass "literally". The padding is just a joke (10 mm maybe), the motors are too big and after a time it is painful. I am sorry for Andre because he did a great job with the custom cushion and his services are 5 stars.

Edit:

After I add memory foam to the butt's motors and repositioning them, the product is much more comfortable and painless after prolonged use.

I am using it in combination with 4 tactile transducer and the experience is awesome.

Edited by Icebeat

Mmhh, never thought of that. I often sit nonstop on the JS SE for an hour or even more. A single WT SB sortie may take 60 min... Maybe I'm a lucky guy, like with the VR goggles.

Do you feel the pain in the back or bottom? Does the SE lay on a hard seat?

Both seats I use, the Geko and the Spitsim are rather soft, the Spitsim even softer. Thus with my weight I probably push the vib motors into the seat underneath.

Have you tried to lay another thin cushion upon or (maybe better) underneath the SE?

If that helps you can open the SE by its zipper and put some isolation right in the cushion...

I received mine (JetSeat SE) and I am very happy with the effect and how it works in the game, it increases immersion in VR, but and this is huge BUT, it is not comfortable, actually it is a pain in the ass "literally". The padding is just a joke (10 mm maybe), the motors are too big and after a time it is painful. I am sorry for Andre because he did a great job with the custom cushion and his services are 5 stars, but I can not recommend this product in the current state.

Icebeat,

Thank you for the feedback. I'm awfully sorry that you are not satisfied with the product.

I'd really like to understand why it didn't work well for you and solve the issue.

Could you please send me some pictures of your setup?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Icebeat,

Thank you. It looks fantastic. Not a common case.

First of all I would say that motors placement inside JetSeat SE is adjustable. One can carefully unglue the shell and glue it on a better place. May be you could move the motors a bit to make it more comfortable.

I'm not sure putting additional foam inside the cover is a good idea, since the cover is sewed tight. I would rather put additional foam beneath the seat.

Can you please show me on a picture which particular motor(s) cause the pain? May be I could make some additional black pad for you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Broken foam can be glued back. I will think of using velcro more wide, thank you.

Those gel disks look promising.

I would really like to understand which motors are painful. All 4 bottom motors?

Edit: I usually use German Pattex (Moment in some markers) glue to fix the foam.

image.png

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will the JetSeat SE have any problems fitting the Recaro style seat in the Obutto pit? If not I'll order one this weekend.

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers