GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Any news about the YAK-52?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 1 month later...

Just picked up a jetseat. So far, very happy with it and a perfect addon to vr.

Other than supporting Andre by buying a license for Simshaker-wings, is there and an advantage to that product, vs Simshaker for Aviators?

The free one seems to connect quite well to DCS and its relevant aircraft, well the ones relevant to me. I am in the process of tweaking the profile to my liking and will be playing with Andre's paid version this weekend. Andre, can you chime in here?

VF-31 Tomcatters

vf31-cat.jpg

http://www.csg-1.com/ | Discord

Just picked up a jetseat. So far, very happy with it and a perfect addon to vr.

Other than supporting Andre by buying a license for Simshaker-wings, is there and an advantage to that product, vs Simshaker for Aviators?

The free one seems to connect quite well to DCS and its relevant aircraft, well the ones relevant to me. I am in the process of tweaking the profile to my liking and will be playing with Andre's paid version this weekend. Andre, can you chime in here?

SimShaker Wings is for other flight simulations! My free SSA supports DCS, XP11, FSX and P3D...

Thanks F4, and awesome job on the software!

...next question is...how do I adjust/edit the UWV files for the app? As in, where are they? I would like to tweak the transducers used if possible. If seems all teh UWV editing direction is aimed at either the old version of the software or the wings program. Thanks!

VF-31 Tomcatters

vf31-cat.jpg

Thanks F4, and awesome job on the software!

...next question is...how do I adjust/edit the UWV files for the app? As in, where are they? I would like to tweak the transducers used if possible. If seems all teh UWV editing direction is aimed at either the old version of the software or the wings program. Thanks!

Hey jv44bubi,

for the transducers the SoundModule uses wav files. The UWV files are used for the jetseats. There might be a tutorial on Andre's SoundModule thread/page?

I´m not quite sure where to ask this, but is it correct that the new Realteus (which I have on pre-order) will NOT work with DCS World?

As I understand it SimShaker Wings does not support DCS World, and SimShaker Aviator does not support the NEW seat?

Is this correct?

Hi guys, I am really interested in JETSEAT.

But I would like to know how is the support for the F/A-18C ?

I read quickly in another thread that Engine RPM are not exported by the sim and thus can't be used by the seat ?

Is there a way I can see what features are WIP, what is done and what is planned ?

I guess it always takes sometimes to have support of new modules.

Thanks !

Hi lucky-hendrix,

I read quickly in another thread that Engine RPM are not exported by the sim and thus can't be used by the seat ?

That's right. But there is another effect wich may produce a reasonable constant buzz - G-Force effect, if you set its deadzone sliders to zero.

Is there a way I can see what features are WIP, what is done and what is planned ?
I don't think there is a special board for that, but you can always contact developer in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028&goto=newpost

And you can see changelogs in SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 after every update.

I guess it always takes sometimes to have support of new modules.

Yes, creating and tweaking effects takes time, but I would tell you that SSA developer is very quick on adding support for new modules. Especially if he gets some support from the community in order to obtain the module.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK. Got it. That should be easy. Please go to Help menu of SSA main window, select User Guide, open SSAManual.pdf and read starting from page 14.

Thanks Andre for that guidance.

On Page 15 it seems the clue is printed, but it does not really work, as in, I never see a tool tip giving me the corresponding uwv file. This leads me to believe the profile info is stored elsewhere or it is interacting with dcs via some other way. From the manual

""To know corresponding uwv. file(s) for a particular effect place mouse pointer on its check box at SimShaker base module GUI and read a tooltip shown. Note: for inactive (gray) check boxes tooltips are unavailable, please feel free to ask me about corresponding .uwv files.""

Maybe F4 can provide some guidance...

Thanks

VF-31 Tomcatters

vf31-cat.jpg

That was in SimShaker for DCS World and Falcon BMS, predecessor of SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0.

I think you can see which files are called for a particular effect in SSA log at Service tab if you disable all other effects.

And I think the list from SimShaker Sound Module below may be helpful as well

DemoEffectsList

{

new sample() { Id = "test", Description = "Good to adjust amp volume to max level sound. "},

new sample() { Id = "hp_4_0_1", Description = "Runway/taxiway bumps"}, //4.Вибро: толчки и тряска на земле

new sample() { Id = "hp_4_0_2", Description = "Touch down"}, //4.Вибро: толчки и тряска на земле - касание при посадке

new sample() { Id = "hp_4_0_3", Description = "Belly landing"},//4.Вибро: толчки и тряска на земле - посадка на живот

new sample() { Id = "hp_4_0_4", Description = "Runway/taxiway rolling"},//4.Вибро: эффект качения

new sample() { Id = "p1_9_0_1", Description = "Stall"},//9.Вибро: вибрация на углах атаки, близких к критическим

new sample() { Id = "p1_9_0_2", Description = "Stall (long)"},//9.Вибро: вибрация на углах атаки, близких к критическим

};

CommonEffectsList

{

new sample() { Id = "Click", Description = "Mouse click"},// при действиях пользователя на GUI SimShaker мышкой

new sample() { Id = "h_1_0_1", Description = "Main rotor whirl"},//1.Вибро: раскрутка/останов НВ при RPM < 42%

new sample() { Id = "h_2_0_1", Description = "Enhanced main rotor whirl"},//2.Вибро: вращение НВ при RPM > 42%

new sample() { Id = "hp_5_0_z", Description = "Dashboard shake Z"},//5.Вибро: воспроизводить тряску приборной панели, ось Z

new sample() { Id = "hp_5_0_y", Description = "Dashboard shake Y"},//5.Вибро: воспроизводить тряску приборной панели, ось Y

new sample() { Id = "hp_5_0_x", Description = "Dashboard shake X"},//5.Вибро: воспроизводить тряску приборной панели, ось X

new sample() { Id = "hp_11_0_M",Description = "Missile launch - middle"},//11.Вибро: Освобождение внешних подвесок (середина)

new sample() { Id = "h_6_1_1", Description = "Gun fire Ka-50"},//6.Вибро: Ka-50 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "h_6_2_1", Description = "Gun fire Mi-8"},//6.Вибро: Mi-8 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "h_6_3_1", Description = "Gun fire Uh-1"},//6.Вибро: Uh-1 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p1_6_1_1", Description = "Gun fire Mig29"},//6.Вибро: Mig29 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p1_6_2_1", Description = "Gun fire Su25"},//6.Вибро: Su25 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p1_6_3_1", Description = "Gun fire Su25t"},//6.Вибро: Su25t выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p1_6_4_1", Description = "Gun fire Su27"}, //6.Вибро: Su27 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p1_6_5_1", Description = "Gun fire Su33"},//6.Вибро: Su33 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p1_6_6_1", Description = "Gun fire F15"},//6.Вибро: F15 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p1_6_7_1",Description = "Gun fire A10a"},//6.Вибро: A10a выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p2_6_2_1",Description = "Gun fire Mig15"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_6_8_1",Description = "Gun fire A10c"},//6.Вибро: A10c выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p2_6_12_1",Description = "Gun fire F86"},//6.Вибро: F86 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "p3_6_4_1",Description = "Gun fire Bf109"},//6.Вибро: Bf109 выстрел из пушки и пулеметов

new sample() { Id = "p3_6_1_1",Description = "Gun fire P51 (all guns)"},

new sample() { Id = "p3_6_1_2",Description = "Gun fire P51 (root guns only)"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_6_14_1",Description = "Gun fire Mig21"},//6.Вибро: Mig21 выстрел из пушки

new sample() { Id = "h_8_0_1", Description = "Vortex ring state"},//7.Вибро: ВК - вертолеты

new sample() { Id = "p1_7_0_1", Description = "Landing gear lock"},//7.Вибро: Выпуск/уборка шасси - самолеты

new sample() { Id = "p1_7_0_2",Description = "Gear extend/retract moving"},//12.Вибро: Выпуск/уборка шасси - самолеты (копия из p1_12_0_1)

new sample() { Id = "p1_7_0_3",Description = "Gear Turbulence"},

new sample() { Id = "p1_8_0_1",Description = "Drag parachute ejection"},//8.Вибро: Выпуск тормозного парашюта (получен из PlaneChute.wav)

new sample() { Id = "p1_3_0_1", Description = "Speed brake"},//2.Вибро: Воздушный тормоз - самолеты

new sample() { Id = "p2_2_0_1", Description = "WEP(MW)"},//2.Вибро: Форсаж единственного поршневого двиг. - самолеты

new sample() { Id = "so_99_1_1", Description = "MiG-21 SPS"},//2.Вибро: Миг21 СПС

new sample() { Id = "p2_2_14_1", Description = "Jet afterburner"},//2.Вибро: Форсаж единственного реактивного двиг. - самолеты

new sample() { Id = "p2_7_8_N", Description = "Landing gear - nose"},//7.Вибро: выпуск/уборка носовой стойки шасси A10c, Mig21, Ka50

new sample() { Id = "p1_10_0_1", Description = "Failure"},//10.Вибро: Отказы (общие)

new sample() { Id = "p1_12_0_1",Description = "Flaps extend/retract"},//12.Вибро: Выпуск/уборка закрылков

new sample() { Id = "p1_13_0_1", Description = "High speed shudders"},//13.Вибро: Вибрация на высокой скорости

new sample() { Id = "p1_14_0_1", Description = "Canopy open/close"},//14.Вибро: Открытие/закрытие фонаря (копия p1_12_0_1.wav)

new sample() { Id = "p1_14_0_2", Description = "Canopy jettison/tear off"},//14.Вибро: Сброс/срыв фонаря (получен из CanopyJettison.wav)

new sample() { Id = "p1_15_0_1", Description = "Eject"},//15.Вибро: Катапультирование (получен из Eject.wav)

new sample() { Id = "so_99_2_1", Description = "Wings fold/unfold"},//16.Вибро: Складывание/раскладывание крыльев Су-33 (копия p1_12_0_1.wav)

new sample() { Id = "so_99_3_1L", Description = "G+ feeling left side"},

new sample() { Id = "so_99_3_1R", Description = "G+ feeling right side"},

new sample() { Id = "so_99_3_2L", Description = "G- feeling left side"},

new sample() { Id = "so_99_3_2R", Description = "G- feeling right side"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_16_0_1", Description = "APU running"},// (copy of p1_7_0_2.wav)

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_A", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_B", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_F", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_M", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_L", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_LH", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_LM", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_R", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_RH", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_10_0_RM", Description = "Generic constant vibro effect"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_7_8_L", Description = "Landing gear - left side"},//7.Вибро: выпуск/уборка левой стойки шасси FW190, A10c

new sample() { Id = "p2_7_8_R", Description = "Landing gear - right side"},//7.Вибро: выпуск/уборка правой стойки шасси FW190, A10c

new sample() { Id = "hp_11_0_L",Description = "Missile launch/gun fire - left side"},//11.Вибро: Освобождение внешних подвесок (левая сторона)

new sample() { Id = "hp_11_0_R",Description = "Missile launch/gun fire - right side"},//11.Вибро: Освобождение внешних подвесок (правая сторона)

new sample() { Id = "p1_10_0_L", Description = "Failure - left side"},//10.Вибро: Отказы (левая сторона)

new sample() { Id = "p1_10_0_R", Description = "Failure - right side"},//10.Вибро: Отказы (правая сторона)

new sample() { Id = "p1_2_0_L", Description = "Jet afteburner left engine"},//2.Вибро: Форсаж реактивного левого двиг. - самолеты

new sample() { Id = "p1_2_0_R", Description = "Jet afteburner right engine"},//2.Вибро: Форсаж реактивного правого двиг. - самолеты

new sample() { Id = "p2_6_11_1",Description = "MG151 fire Fw190 left side"},//6.Вибро: Fw190 выстрел из левой пушки

new sample() { Id = "p2_6_11_2",Description = "MG151 fire Fw190 right side"},//6.Вибро: Fw190 выстрел из правой пушки

new sample() { Id = "p2_6_11_3",Description = "MG131 fire Fw190 left side"},//6.Вибро: Fw190 выстрел из левого пулемета

new sample() { Id = "p2_6_11_4",Description = "MG131 fire Fw190 right side"},//6.Вибро: Fw190 выстрел из правого пулемета

new sample() { Id = "h_14_0_L",Description = "Door close or tear off - left side"},

new sample() { Id = "h_14_0_R",Description = "Door close or tear off - right side"},

new sample() { Id = "hp_4_0_2L", Description = "Touch down left main gear"}, //4.Вибро: толчки и тряска на земле - касание при посадке

new sample() { Id = "hp_4_0_2R", Description = "Touch down right main gear"}, //4.Вибро: толчки и тряска на земле - касание при посадке

new sample() { Id = "p2_1_left_engine_running_lowfreq", Description = "Engine Rumble, low freq - left side"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_1_left_engine_running_midfreq", Description = "Engine Rumble, mid freq - left side"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_1_left_engine_running_highfreq", Description = "Engine Rumble, high freq - left side"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_1_right_engine_running_lowfreq", Description = "Engine Rumble, low freq - right side"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_1_right_engine_running_midfreq", Description = "Engine Rumble, mid freq - right side"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_1_right_engine_running_highfreq", Description = "Engine Rumble, high freq - right side"},

new sample() { Id = "p2_1_0_1", Description = "Engine run"},//2.Вибро: Работа поршневого двиг. - самолеты

new sample() { Id = "piston_beatL", Description = "Piston Engine Beat, left side"},

new sample() { Id = "piston_beatR", Description = "Piston Engine Beat, right side"},

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This does not work for me. SSA never copies its own UVW files for me to edit.

You need to use the Jetseat Handler to export the uvw files. Then you can edit them and SSA will use these files from your export location...

What's the difference between the 908 and FSE models in terms of motors/power/etc.?

Trying to decide which one I want. My gaming chair is kind of narrow.

Thanks!

There is a difference in motors and eccentrics on their shafts, so it provides a slightly different sensation. The power seems to be the same.

Please read also my explanation on this page https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134704&page=174

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You need to use the Jetseat Handler to export the uvw files. Then you can edit them and SSA will use these files from your export location...

Yes, I followed the manual. It says to check the box in Jetseat Handler, then provide a location, and the uvw files will be copied there. They are not copied there.

Yes, I followed the manual. It says to check the box in Jetseat Handler, then provide a location, and the uvw files will be copied there. They are not copied there.

Oh, you are right... strange. I'll have a look whats wrong here...

Update: The Jetseat plugin only copies the files to the new location if the Jetseat is connected. In future version this will work without a connected Jetseat....

Edited by f4l0