C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

I had the same problem in Vazianni airport, southmost parking slots, the ones closest to the runway. It works in the rest of the airfield though. Drach try changing the parking position to see if it works.

Which parking spot exactly?

Best regards,

Tango.

I had the same problem in Vazianni airport, southmost parking slots, the ones closest to the runway. It works in the rest of the airfield though. Drach try changing the parking position to see if it works.

Thank's Harm

I try better ...... i have take my C101 to another airport in the same mission and it s the same result.

Tango, if you want i can send to you my files ? ( if i can have an email ? )

PS: Other planes is :

A10C

Hawk

P51D and TF51D

FW190D9

Huey

Ka50

F86F

BF109K4

IA

Mig23

F5

CH47

C101 is, one to Beslan and another to Senaki

Edited by Drach25

Ok

Senaki just one C101 (player)

42°14'47"N

42°2'49"E

Kutaisi ( it s not Beslan sorry )C101 is the 6 airplanes ("client")

42°10'53"N

42°27'49"E

I have make a video files i post the link to you in PM ?

I think Tango wants the parking slot number of you c-101 which can be obtained in ME.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Where can i find this information in ME ?

click the C-101 in ME, then in the right panel you can find the slot number of 'PRK' which locates beside the 'TYPE'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I come back with GPU problems ................... :music_whistling:

Same mission * 2:

Senaki-Kolkhi

Just one C101EB

Player

Start parking 1

First mission with "standard météo" No problem => GPU is correct and make the job

Second mission with "dynamic météo" No GPU ?? Sound is ok but no GPU and no cokpit light.

Hi.

The result of some keypresses, DCS crashes.

Is it normal for now?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi.

I can't say a specific key combo, because I changed them according to myself, but Audible Warning Reset key caused to crash for example. And I think one combo was causing to crash too. Maybe it was RShift + \ or RShift + '

Thank you.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Ahh yes! That is the SFM doing that. It pauses for a moment so erratic values don't transfer to the model and cause it to shoot off into space or something.
I adjusted the pitch for ADI before take off, and during flight (after some excessive maneuvers) I realized that ADI wasn't same with aircraft's attitude. Your answer is for that?

No.

The ADI behavior is rate error - the gyros can't keep up with hard aircraft maneuvers (this is accurate to the real thing).

Which functions that you assigned are causing the crash? Smoke is the only one I'm aware of (fixed in the update).

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

Hi.

I can't say a specific key combo, because I changed them according to myself, but Audible Warning Reset key caused to crash for example. And I think one combo was causing to crash too. Maybe it was RShift + \ or RShift + '

Thank you.

Rshift+N crashes the sim, too. That key is usually used to silence the audible warning messages (at least in FC3 planes).

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

...The ADI behavior is rate error - the gyros can't keep up with hard aircraft maneuvers (this is accurate to the real thing).

Which functions that you assigned are causing the crash? Smoke is the only one I'm aware of (fixed in the update)...

Oh, OK, thanks for the info Robin.

About keypress issue, I'll try to reproduce exact problem and report back.

Thank you. :)

Unable to reproduce.

Happens to me 100% of the time when I press "Rshift+N". Maybe others could test this as well?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com