Some weird graphic bugs

razo+r

After a while some of the textures weren't anymore here, but if I made a cobra maneuver, the wings returned

I made some screenshots but they are not in the folders where they should be so, no pics

first off, the chat was overwriten with black, then the engines textures dissapeared and then, my screen was just violett and the cockpit textures, and the most outsides textures were gone, wtf Happened, can someone explain this?

Was this during multiplayer? I have had a similar thing happen while i was in the Virtual Aerobatics server a few times, most notably when changing views from client to client (you can see the available memory dropping all the way down to 0 when you have lctrl-pause stats running in top corner of screen)

Was this during multiplayer? I have had a similar thing happen while i was in the Virtual Aerobatics server a few times, most notably when changing views from client to client (you can see the available memory dropping all the way down to 0 when you have lctrl-pause stats running in top corner of screen)

Also a potential heat issue with the video card itself.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.