NEW! SweetFX 2.0

http://reshade.me/

Download ReShade 0.15.0 + SweetFX 2.0 from here . Work perfect in DCS :thumbup:

Much more settings, options and much better performance.

I did not notice it was launched topics about SweetFX 2.0 in this forum.

Enjoy

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Haven't tried it yet, but this might be useful for anyone planning to do so.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Is not complicated to install it. Unpack, "ReShade 0.15.0 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Preview 5" folder contents copy in DCSWorld/bin and rename ReShade64.dll to d3d9.dll. SweetFX settings.txt are in now in SweetFX folder (play with values or download some for this version SFX)

EDIT:

Make it JSGME compatibile:

1. Unpack;

2. Make new folder and call it whatever (ex. DCS_SweetFX 2.0);

3. Inside that DCS_SweetFX 2.0 make new folder and call it bin

4. "ReShade 0.15.0 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Preview 5" folder contents copy in that bin folder;

5. Now you are ready for JSGME. Drag DCS_SweetFX 2.0 into JSGME and install. Just dont forget rename ReShade64.dll to d3d9.dll after all

Edited by Falcon_S

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Got it working with the default settings and split screen. Personaly I like the WARM HDR settings. Need to tweak :) :thumbup:

SweetFX ON to left and OFF to right: Split almost middle of HUD.

HDR - COLD

attachment.php?attachmentid=115045&d=1426594112

HDR - NORMAL

attachment.php?attachmentid=115046&d=1426594112

HDR - WARM

attachment.php?attachmentid=115047&d=1426594112

645636708_01HDR-COLD.thumb.png.b837c3b724f8fd18da0a0c093385dd5e.png

381090240_02HDR-NORMAL.thumb.png.22c4294e5b4ec971eb89a346b860da8c.png

1111743321_03HDR-WARM.thumb.png.2552b9cc2dcba6d014d4310cade4507a.png

Edited by HiJack

So that's odd this thing makes AA not work? As I totally notice that with the oculus rift. Or is it the new .16 patch because when I revert back to sweetf 1.51 Aa no matter where it's turned on doesn't work?

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

When I had tweaked the settings with SweetFX2 the screen looked exactly the same as default DCS so I removed SweetFX again. I previously used a online tool to adjust my display settings and I think that have done a good job.

I have 3 issues. First, how do you stop the information being displayed every time you start DCS World? Second AA is an issue as previously stated, and finally, whenever I zoom in my screen goes white.

For now I consider it unusable.

It goes white because Numpadmulti (star) key is mapped to switch ON depth buffer in SweetFX. I don`t know what it actually does except that it turns world to white.

It can be switched off in settings or by disabling key.

It goes white because Numpadmulti (star) key is mapped to switch ON depth buffer in SweetFX. I don`t know what it actually does except that it turns world to white.

It can be switched off in settings or by disabling key.

Depth buffer is information taken from the game about how far away things are. Reshade doesn't know/is unable to get information from DCS about the depth buffer, and so any tools that rely on the depth buffer (like depth of field) won't work.

The asterisk allows you to see exactly what reshade "sees" in the depth buffer, with white->black illustrating distances. When you turn it on in DCS you see all white, because reshade doesn't know the depths so sets them to 0/infinity

<VAAF>

Virtual Australian Air-Force :thumbup::joystick::pilotfly:

Depth buffer is information taken from the game about how far away things are. Reshade doesn't know/is unable to get information from DCS about the depth buffer, and so any tools that rely on the depth buffer (like depth of field) won't work.

The asterisk allows you to see exactly what reshade "sees" in the depth buffer, with white->black illustrating distances. When you turn it on in DCS you see all white, because reshade doesn't know the depths so sets them to 0/infinity

Thanks sam for clarifying this for me.

If you turn the depth thing in SweetFX settings then that star button will not turn outside world to white.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
...to work with DCS 1.5?...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=126200&page=3

Edited by Falcon_S
  • Like 1