[MODS] Animals

• 9 months later...
They will be awesome if anyone could made a "Moster Mod", zombies... terminators... godzilla! (with lot of live) Maybe we build missions arround it...

Like this ?

36398-king-kong-_-theatre-du-temple-_1_.jpg

DCS: King Kong

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

:( Man... I miss Lilkiki.. I was slowly talking him into bringing some Zombies into a DCS mod. I would have been fun as heck to have the world war Z scenario for fun.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I haven't changed anything I think for this one and I find them under statics ground vehicles in the editor. Is that where you are looking?

Hey Stonehouse, I can't seem to find anything under static ground vehicles in the editor, or in any other parts of the editor. I even tried the attached test mission that came with it, only a tank shows up. Is there a different version of this mod somewhere? I noticed that the current mods that I have that work, have a entry.lua in the tech\mod name directory, but this one doesn't, may be that's the culprit? Anyone know how to make this mod usable again?

Thanks.