SimShaker for DCS World Sound Mode Expansion - Discussion

:thumbup:

I haven't found the way for A-10c, sorry.

What exact data do you need for the speedbrakes?

Does the a10c not provide a LoGetMechInfo() for the speedbrakes?

I just noticed. that the gear up for the a10c is not correct. It just plays the first bump. Not the second when the doors (the nosewheel door) are closed...

BTW, attached a picture of my setup:

IMG_20150710_082437.thumb.jpg.7caff2aa89229c77a9c0960a2cefafd9.jpg

Edited by f4l0

What exact data do you need for the speedbrakes?

Does the a10c not provide a LoGetMechInfo() for the speedbrakes?

Hi f4l0,

I'd be happy if you help me with stuff like that.

LoGetMechInfo() works only with FC3 planes.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre,

Great effort you have made here. Just donated 20 bucks via the website.

Looking forward to try it out :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Hi f4l0,

I'd be happy if you help me with stuff like that.

LoGetMechInfo() works only with FC3 planes.

Ok...

Is there a way to extract the brakes_pos in ControlesIndicator_page.lua ? EDIT: Seems to be the wheelbrakes

Edit2: Is there a way to communicate a button press from dcs over the export trough udp?

Edit3: Is this interesting: ./Cockpit/Scripts/mainpanel_init.lua:536: flag_SPEEDBRAKE = counter(), ?

Edited by f4l0

Hi Andre,

Great effort you have made here. Just donated 20 bucks via the website.

Looking forward to try it out :)

Hi hakjar,

Yeah, we are working on it full time :) :weight_lift:

Thanks for you support and welcome on board!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andrey,

do you know cygwin/grep ? Cygwin is a tool which enables the usage of linux/unix tools under windows. Grep is a cool tool to search through files. E.g. 'grep -i "brakes" -rn .' in the DCS main folder gives you all files in all subdirs which contain the string "brakes" (case insensitive)

Edited by f4l0

Sorry to ask but I can't find where it installed itself?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Sorry to ask but I can't find where it installed itself?!

It's a so called "Click Once" technology deployment. It's installed deep in Windows system folders.

You can manage the program at Control Panel --> Programs and Features list.

You can launch the program via Start menu or by its Desktop shorcut.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Edit2: Is there a way to communicate a button press from dcs over the export trough udp?

I don't know

Edit3: Is this interesting: ./Cockpit/Scripts/mainpanel_init.lua:536: flag_SPEEDBRAKE = counter(), ?

Yes, this is interesting.

Now we should find the way to get it over the export.

PS It's hard to see all the updates with e-mail notification absent. May be you could make a new answer instead?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just noticed. that the gear up for the a10c is not correct. It just plays the first bump. Not the second when the doors (the nosewheel door) are closed...

BTW, attached a picture of my setup:

Yes, there is some work to do. See also my answer here http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2427872&postcount=176

BTW, good picture!

Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andrey,

do you know cygwin/grep ? Cygwin is a tool which enables the usage of linux/unix tools under windows. Grep is a cool tool to search through files. E.g. 'grep -i "brakes" -rn .' in the DCS main folder gives you all files in all subdirs which contain the string "brakes" (case insensitive)

Got it. Thank you :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OT: Andre, do you think it would be possible to adapt this for Cliffs of Dover? It also has the possibility to export a lot of data.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OT: Andre, do you think it would be possible to adapt this for Cliffs of Dover? It also has the possibility to export a lot of data.

If it's requested by many pilots, why not.

Do you mean TF DeviceLink like interface or similar stuff?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes exactly like that Andre, I believe more customers would jump on the wagon :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre,

I have been following your threads (SimShaker KW-90X and SimShaker for DCS World - Sound Mode Expansion) with avid interest. I have a Gametrix KW-908 which I got through Tomas Zahradka in New Zealand which I must admit has added another dimension to my flight siming experience and in particular DCS World. (Tomas has also been a wonderful help in providing assistance and guidance).

I have built my own Block 52 F-16 Cockpit which I had fitted a couple of Aura base shakers to the ejection seat. I have them wired through an amp off the onboard sound card and although providing some tactile feedback do lack that certain oomph!!

I have just donated through the Dream Sim Team website and am definitely interested in helping test this great enhancement to flight siming.

Look forward to assisting in the testing.

Cheers...Wayne

Self Built Block 52 F-16 Cockpit - Win10 Pro 64Bit; i5-6600K @ 3.40GHz; ASROCK Z170 Extreme 4+; 32GB Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600MHz; AMD Radeon Vega 64 8GB HBM2; TM Warthog HOTAS; TM Cougar MFD x3; Saitek Pro Combat Pedals; TIR-5 w/Pro Clip; Logitech G510; Logitech G13; Gametrix KW908 G-Cueing Jetseat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have built my own Block 52 F-16 Cockpit which I had fitted a couple of Aura base shakers to the ejection seat. I have them wired through an amp off the onboard sound card and although providing some tactile feedback do lack that certain oomph!!

I have just donated through the Dream Sim Team website and am definitely interested in helping test this great enhancement to flight siming.

Look forward to assisting in the testing.

Cheers...Wayne

Hi Wayne,

I wonder, do you have those two Aura base shakers connected to both left and right channels of the sound card or just to the one of the channels?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just a quick question, when updating do I need to remove the old version first or can I just install over it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]