A-10 ringtone

mashed up a few files from sounds folder and wanted to share the end result. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5xm2il20y1jiq4/A-10%20ringtone%203.mp3?dl=0

PS. think you can do better? Show me your certifiable ringtone making skills. Post here your attempts if you want.

I use audacity.

Cheers

• Like 2

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Well done!

Here's one I did in 2011. It's from a vid rather than ingame sounds. It's only the gun firing, no other aircraft sounds or rounds detonating.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/22761/

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Thx, that's what I did:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

You know sometimes you'll be dreaming, and in your dream an alarm will be going off, deep inside a space ship or in a cave etc. Then when you wake up, it was your real alarm all along?

This would give me nightmares!

476th vFG Alumni

Hehe, I have trouble to hear alarm in the morning because I love to stay awake late in the evening flying DCS or repairing my RC planes... so, sometimes I need nightmare to wake me up. This alarm could help.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

Nice idea this!

You want a good wake up sound? use the missle launch warning, there's nothing that can throw me off of a chair more than that sound, even when a friendly fires a mav and says rifle haha.

Now here are my customs rings, which i ripped from youtube vids:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nn092xf0env6p1s/AACFpR1Qf9x15_l25U3Lvhkxa?dl=0

I use the maverick hit for phonecalls and the BRRT-BOOOOHRT for certain messages.

Funny thing, when someone that doesn't know what the a10 is or how it sounds when firing the gau hears my ringtone they be like "dayum, is that a T-Rex farting??"

Edited by Kimi_uy

lol @ Kimi.. The maverick sounds like a space age shooting pulse cannon...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.