[REPORTED] Aircraft Shadows

theropod

Just as an update to this...I found certain ground vehicles are also missing shadows. Notice the vehicle in the front and the player A-10 aircraft here. It is very random. I was trying the Su25T target practice mission. Now with improved visibility ... it is so much better than using labels. Fantastic...but the lack of shadows from the vehicles makes it extremely difficult to pick it out from the ground flat texture. I even made a rocket run against a black texture on the ground thinking it was a vehicle. lol

Screen_151002_044629.thumb.jpg.e6ff42b8a601c1e209d2810482078e87.jpg

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

No AC Shadows or Spotlight Visible On Terrain

Didn't see this posted, if it was, my bad!

I noticed when flying the Huey last night that there are no AC shadows showing on terrain, but the shadows do reflect from buildings and other objects, just not the terrain.

I noticed that the spotlight also does not show on most of the terrain, but does reflect on certain terrain tiles, and all the buildings.

Not a big deal, but something that'd be nice to have fixed.

Thanks and good day!

DrDetroit