Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals Issue

I have a Saitek Cyborg v.1 Joystick and My input are not recognized at all ! At start the joystick wasn't even showing up in the options list, but now it is ,tho still can press any of them. Tested the input on the driver software and they were all responding !

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

<SOLVED> Had to mate a html file for each aircraft them copy and paste the InputLayoutsTxt folder from user, saved games, dcs into user, saved games, dcs open beta!!!

I fixed sumthing im soo proud of myself cuz im not that computer savy lol

• Like 1

Update:

Not fixed, still no rudder for my CH pedals RZ in the CH controls column in settings.

------

My Saitek stick setting seems fine, just no CH column working now, it did when I installed the Beta.

=================

Update:

Fixed, I hope, I think,,

I installed CH manager and reset my CH Pedals...

I have no clue why it all got porked after installing DCS OpenBeta.

I think it is fixed!

====================

my rudder pedals RZ_Rudders do not show up in Beta either under CH Pedals.

It appears my Rudder pedals in both DCS and DCS Beta are both hosed. No Rudders in either now. Cannot choose RX_Rudders, not available now in the slot to choose.

Help!

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Saitek Combat pedals are fine here as well.

@FrazerNZL Those html files could not have fixed anything. They are merely output files from the Make HTML command. Most people probably have never even created them.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I have the Saitek Combats, and they have shown up fine in 1.5.

Keep in mind, you will want to set your controllers up from scratch when you first get going with 1.5, not a good idea to try and copy and paste input files over from previous versions... I would not even try to import from a previous export from a previous version.

First thing I had to go, was go in and wipe out all the duplicate axis assignment from all my controllers that it had assigned by default, then reset them as desired. Be sure and check for duplicate assignments first and get those cleaned out. Trust me, they will be there.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Has anyone found a way to get the grit and dirt out of the tracks of these things?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

OK stupid human online...there is a slider at the bottom of options,move it over,there are the Rudder Pedals.Dummy all good!

I endorse this, I thought my Saitek X52 wasn't working with DCS some 5 years back. I went and bought TM warthog and Saitek Combat pedals only to realize I didn't use the slider on the bottom:book: Didn't regret my decision on the new hardware though.