2.0 Server

Highlander

Does this mean, we can't host a Server? Or do you doesn't have the NTTR map - which is required for the host?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well kind of both questions can we use DCS 2.0 world without any maps and host a server or do we have to have one of the maps to host a server.

No. At this time you need to have a serial number for the server instance of 2.0 and NTTR.

Will there be a dedicated DCS 2.0 server exe?
Eventually, that is something ED has been working towards.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Ok so can I log into DCS game from 2 different systems at the same time? Is that what your talking about?

With two license there is no problem running two hosts on the same LAN. Just tested here now. If you use one license for both hosts then you will only be able to start one of them at a time. Just bought me the 3rd Nevada license to host servers :)

With two license there is no problem running two hosts on the same LAN. Just tested here now. If you use one license for both hosts then you will only be able to start one of them at a time. Just bought me the 3rd Nevada license to host servers :)

Hmmm

Edited by Highlander