How do you enter western cords. in PVI-800

canadianbaken

It depends on your reference. In the Ka-50, longitude in the western hemisphere is entered as a negative number.

To the OP when you get to the longitude part enter 1 (for negative) then the longitude xxxyyz format (xxx degrees, yy minutes, and z tenths of minutes).

Yep, I notice the same. I have been trying to figure out for a while but I´m starting to think is a bug, or perhaps I´m doing an incorrect procedure . Maybe this was a unoticed bug due to Crimea map not having neg Lattitudes so it was not previously exposed.

Fly and let fly

Here you go. Let me know what step I'm missing.

Well ... that's weired. I could swear, I was able to enter -160 ... but now I can't...

I run into the same issue you show in the track. After pressing 1 for "-", the PVI does not accept an other 1 as part of the coordinate.

Guess it's time for ED to perform some field modifications for those Ka-50s that were brought to the US, now based out of Groom Lake. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I hope there is a LUA file and all we have to do is change something from False to True or True to False. I love flying the route method. I can do things like make a cup of coffee, go shopping, have dinner, etc.

Same here, surely they will get it to where it will work.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 3 weeks later...