Requesting manual

deaddeepblue

You assume the manual is complete. Unfortunately I think you'll find it will follow at a later date, and won't even be with the Beta release.

There is however a French language M2000 flight manual floating around - do a search, and you can at least be reading a google translation of that for now.

Sorry to disappoint you.

You assume the manual is complete. Unfortunately I think you'll find it will follow at a later date, and won't even be with the Beta release.

There is however a French language M2000 flight manual floating around - do a search, and you can at least be reading a google translation of that for now.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Well, ill have to read those french manuals. Thanks for the quick answer

Can we have the unfinished version now, please? :) :)

_82377877_dogthinkstock.jpg

(I understand if the answer is no, but it would be sooo awesome, even if most stuff in the manual is missing)

The puppy is cute, but I know that this breed is the devil in four legs. My brother has two of them and "destructive" does not even describe what they were as puppies. The mellow with age but still are a handful.

Okay, here's a link to the very incomplete manual.

1. It is still WiP It is finished for the beta version

2. It is subject to revision, specially on values for limitations and FBW. CptSmiley must review and correct them.

3. File is 10 Mbytes and will grow larger.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/er4gfj9lwfkymox/RAZBAM%20M-2000C%20Manual%20v%201.0.pdf?dl=0

Edited by Zeus67

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Thank you sir! Very decent of you guys to do this for us. :thumbup:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

The puppy is cute, but I know that this breed is the devil in four legs. My brother has two of them and "destructive" does not even describe what they were as puppies. The mellow with age but still are a handful.

1. It is still WiP

2. It is subject to revision, specially on values for limitations and FBW. CptSmiley must review and correct them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fv2nild3fcwts3/RAZBAM%20M-2000C%20Manual%20v%200.2.pdf?dl=0

OMG THE PUPPY WORKED!!!!

Thank you Zeus! Starting to read right now! :thumbup:

1. It is still WiP

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fv2nild3fcwts3/RAZBAM%20M-2000C%20Manual%20v%200.2.pdf?dl=0

Thank you! :thumbup:

Could you put this puppy in the "release date" thread and get Wags to see it? You never know ;)

Thanks for the peek, Zeus!

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Apartment with the puppy it works, then I try my turn.

Zeus is it possible to have it in french sil please.

Thank you

_82377877_dogthinkstock.jpg

LMAO. Nice try, but it is not possible right now. I am still writing it and then I have to find somebody to translate it. We will make it available in French for final release.

And keep that puppy away from my things. As I said Beagle puppies are devils in four legs.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

All true, but...

51XoBCx6bQL.jpg

:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

9xBLG66.

That's some serious air to ground potential, granted they work properly. Cluster effectiveness can be pretty sketchy in DCS. Are the various submunitions modelled? Frag/HEAT etc?

Not on beta. On beta you have the Mk-20 as placeholder.

Appreciate the performance charts included with the manual. Other devs should follow your example!

For the time being, the charts are true for Falcon 4, and an inspiration for Razbam.

But the work of J.M. "Topolo" Langeron is probably the best source openly available on Mirage 2000 :thumbup:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Thanks Razbam, I love how you keep treating your costumes with respect and transparency and not like children.

I'm not even upset about the M2000C anymore.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1. It is still WiP

Zeus is such a bro. Thanks!