Have you seen this SU-25 skin ?

Basco1

Hi all,I'm trying to get hold of this skin,can anybody please inform me where I may find it please ?.........it's such a great skin,just love that red font,btw it is not a default skin.

Needless to say,I would be eternally grateful for any help in tracking down this excellent skin.

Su-25-24-07-2008-1.jpg

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

This skin is one of those available with the Su25, A model, by default. You can select it in the Mission Editor, "payload " tab, then choose "livrery". Can't remember is name, but i'm sure it's one of the default skin.... And agree with you, it's a nice looking one!

I only wish it was in there,but unfortunately not,I have the SU-25 module and it doesn't come with this skin.

It's especially maddening as this pic shows the DCS SU-25 in a pre release phase,just a big pity the module didn't arrive with this skin,it is by far the best IMO. :(

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I only wish it was in there,but unfortunately not,I have the SU-25 module and it doesn't come with this skin.

It's especially maddening as this pic shows the DCS SU-25 in a pre release phase,just a big pity the module didn't arrive with this skin,it is by far the best IMO. :(

Well now I'm sure it's an "official livrery", I'd just checked in game. Note that this skin is for the Su25A, not the default Su25T already present in the game. You have to buy Flamming Cliff 3 or buy the Su25A as a separate module. If it's the case, then try a repair.

Well now I'm sure it's an "official livrery", I'd just checked in game. Note that this skin is for the Su25A, not the default Su25T already present in the game. You have to buy Flamming Cliff 3 or buy the Su25A as a separate module. If it's the case, then try a repair.

Mmm.......thanks droopy it would appear I must have a fault with my SU-25 module,as on a closer check,of my livery folder,I only have 4 of the default skins showing and my favourite is not one of them.

Sorry chaps for misleading everyone,:doh:I am going off to reinstall my Su-25 module.

It's "Field cammo scheme #2 (native) 960th Shap", I just flew a sortie with this skin. As already confirmed it is one of the default skins coming with the Su-25A.

Thanks Ike this info is much appreciated :thumbup:

Guys,sorry to bore you all with this again,I have just reinstalled the latest version of the Su-25 module,and after choosing the skin that Ike spoke of,the 'Field cammo scheme #2 (native) 960th Shap'I took a screenie of it in game.

Sorry,but although very similar,it is not the skin as pictured at the beginning of my thread,for a start the font is not red with the white/cream border,and the sky blue underside is far less bright,and the camo just looks washed out.

So to conclude,we do not have this skin with the Su-25,we have a similar version,but IMO the one that comes with the module isn't half as nice,pity :cry:

So DCS if you are checking these forums,can we please have your original version of this skin as shown in your pre release photos,as per my picture at the beginning of this thread,thanks.

DCS%202016-01-29%2001-43-44-24.png

Edited by Basco1

Right,I've sussed it what DCS have done is they have used the 'field camo scheme #1(native)' and have then used the markings over the top of that of the 'field cammo scheme #2 (native) 960th Shap'......and it's this what I'd love to have.

So that's why guys thought they'd used it,lol.

Edited by Basco1

Thank you very much George,I am eternally grateful to you old chap :thumbup: brilliant !!

Yes,this is,IMO the best Su-25 skin about,why DCS couldn't have supplied this skin in it's module to begin with is beyond me,it's a stunning skin.

George I can't tell you how grateful I am,thank you once again sir.