F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

Wow, another great video mvsgas. That's the A-16, right? I remember I was reading this and found some info about the A-16 using external 30mm gunpod http://www.f-16.net/f-16_versions.html

AFAIK, that is just an F-16A, Block 10 80-0668

The A-16 where block 25 C models, and only carry the designation for a short time while the concept was tested. They did not have any major modifications.

83-1128

83-1129

83-1130

83-1131

83-1132

83-1144

and 75-0752

There is another one but tail number is not listed that I know off.

Edit:

Looking for pictures I found a tail number 267. This could be either 84-1267 block 25 or 87-0267 Block 32

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

click in image to enlarge

160512-F-QA315-243.JPG

Stacked up

Three F-16 Fighting Falcon’s with the 80th Fighter Squadron, Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, fly alongside a KC-135 Stratotanker from the 909th Air Refueling Squadron, Kadena Air Base, Japan, May 12, 2016, inside the Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex. The JPARC provides a realistic training environment and allows commanders to train for full spectrum engagements, ranging from individual skills to complex, large-scale joint engagements. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Steven R. Doty)

click on image to enlarge

160505-F-JH697-173.JPG

Wolf Pack brings 'Ready to Fight Tonight' readiness to RED FLAG-Alaska 16-1

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon assigned to the 80th Fighter Squadron out of Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, waits on the Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska, flight line May 6, 2016, as an Indian air force Su-30 MKI aircraft taxis by after a RED FLAG-Alaska (RF-A) 16-1 mission. RF-A is a series of Pacific Air Forces commander-directed field training exercises for U.S. and partner nation forces, enabling joint and international units to sharpen their combat skills by flying simulated combat sorties in a realistic threat environment inside the Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex, the largest instrumented air, ground and electronic combat training range in the world. (U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Karen J. Tomasik/Released)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Nothing against Queen, but i got the entire Basil Poledouris musical score in .flac

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

bHlEeuwLhHM

Edited by mvsgas
dead link

To whom it may concern,

I think that it will be a great idea to work on the most knowed and distributed fighter aircraft in the world. It's true ther is BMS but this one is old and outdated and there is a community of fans who are dreaming of this machine because it's the figther aircraft of their countrys airforce. I hope that I'll see one day a working and flyable F-16 in DCS.

I'd agree...the Viper (Fighting Falcon) would be nice since it ran against the Hornet in the YF-16/YF-17 flyoff for the Air Force and Navy. :pilotfly:

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

160609-F-UI176-250.JPG

36 FS, ROKAF pilots partner for Buddy Wing 16-5

A U.S Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon from the 36th Fighter Squadron takes off from Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea, during Buddy Wing 16-5, June 9, 2016. Buddy Wing missions are an opportunity for pilots to integrate their service-specific fundamentals of air-to-air combat training. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Jonathan Steffen/Released)

160518-O-XX000-013.JPG

Osan A-10s, F16s take Flight

A-10 Thunderbolt IIs and F-16 Flying Falcons conduct routine training missions near Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea. (Photo by Jake Melampy)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

gnbqw6DYGgA

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

pTiV8Tq1Apw

same video in "Italiano"

JuDCzHTAHK4

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

wLyk1LtJjk0

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

I'll just say that i would rather have a F-18C with carrier ops instead of a modern F-16C.

BUT in my opinion, the F-16 A or B block 15 would be more interesting to have and fly in DCS world than the modern blocks. It was never simulated (even in F4.0). Since we have the LN mig-21 and when DCS F-5 and the F-14 come out, it would be a great addition to the (growing) list of airframes from that era.

I like that idea, but every DCS fighter module is at least 10 years older than the FC3 stable. It makes multiplayer an exercise where those with ASM have an additional performance/weapons disadvantage against the FC3 crowd flying in boyscout mode. It is a good challenge, but I don't *always* want to play underdog just because I prefer the full ASM experience.

So, block 50 F-16 for me! I would put up the money right now to have one in DCS. :yes: To me, the F/A-18 is just the fat sibling of the F-16. :doh:

Edited by gavagai

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

This is a direct PDF link

STUDIES OF F-16 LIMIT-CYCLE-OSCILLATION MECHANISM USING A

MEDIUM FIDELITY AEROELASTIC SIMULATION TOOL

1DK-zGLK6GQ

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

This is a direct PDF link

STUDIES OF F-16 LIMIT-CYCLE-OSCILLATION MECHANISM USING A

MEDIUM FIDELITY AEROELASTIC SIMULATION TOOL

1DK-zGLK6GQ

Wow, that's a kinda scary to watch.

Are the F-16 able to carry dual AMRAAMs pylons like the Hornet?

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, that's a kinda scary to watch.

Are the F-16 able to carry dual AMRAAMs pylons like the Hornet?

No AFAIK.

To whom it may concern,

JHMCS video

-bNBSGVYERI

sVJOOjUlGek

Edited by mvsgas
dead link

To whom it may concern,