Disembarking and following of waypoints problems

Milli

Hi

I'm learning to fly the Huey. I decided to dabble with the mission editor to set up some scenarios but I'm stuck at the first hurdle. I just want to follow a couple of chinooks with some hueys, dropping off some infantry close to an enemy position from the chinooks.

Two problems:

1. When the chinooks land and the soldiers disembark I only get one soldier appearing, who runs in circles, not going to his next waypoint. The chinooks do not take off, ever. I've tried with one soldier embarking and disembarking, exactly the same.

And

2. How do I get the chinook to follow a route to the drop off point? I've tried setting waypoints for the chinook and I've also tried setting waypoints for the infantry, hoping the chinook will follow the infantry's planned route, but the chinook always follows a direct line from the take off spot to the drop off point.

Does this sound familiar to anyone or is it just me being stupid?

It`s a known problem in 1.5.

Me and others have already be running in it.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Be advised though, dynamically spawned groups (like disembarking infantry) from a unit will just stand there picking their nose and not shooting or moving towards waypoints due to a bug in DCS at present.

The bug is fixed internally (as stated by Ciribob) but hasn't been released yet, keep that in mind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Is my question regarding the chinnoks not following waypoints due to the bug also?

They fly directly from the pickup point to the drop off point without following any waypoints in between. I've tried making a route to fly using infantry's waypoints and also the chinooks own waypoints. But they always fly in a straight line. Also the hueys do it when i try it with them.