Two pilot aircraft? Easy!

VVanks

I was playing Lock On with a buddy, and we were flying a Su27 chasing a plane to gun him down. It was so funny. He had the keyboard, whilst I was using throttle/stick.

He was my navigator. We were barking orders to each other, it was SO funny. We were like "up up! lock on! no no, air brakes air brakes! wait, air brakes off! match speed! J! Press J! Flare flare!"

We kept following the enemy aircraft, and we were like down to 20 bullets (yeah, we were pretty bad). It was so intense. Sweat were pouring off our heads. So funny. He kept moving the camera off, when I wanted to go another way. We finally ran out of bullets, and the enemy plane was STILL flying. So we rammed into it lol.

See, only thing we needed was a Su30.

Megile on the lockon forum now, this should be fun:smilewink:

Even more fun for us ex-JAC (Joint Air Command, no it's not a shed where dudes got stoned while commanding virtual armies) when he suddenly disappeared without any notice. Oh well, he probably had too much shrooms or something.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

That network instructor thingy doesn't work now anymore? I thought that over network you could jump into other human cockpit and teach him one thing or two. I prefer yelling over TS though :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least