F-5E Vs. MiG 21 GRUDGE MATCH (Special PVP Event)

Hook47

F-5E Vs. MiG 21 GRUDGE MATCH (Special PVP Event)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. F-5E Vs. MiG 21 GRUDGE MATCH (Special PVP Event)

• Yes
    • No

Right, as stated before I actually can't make the event now, sorry guys! good luck team Mikoyan!

I'll remove you from the active roster.

We need some reserve pilots! Please show up on the Teamspeak Sunday at match start time, as we will fill open slots first come first serve

I'll remove you from the active roster.

We need some reserve pilots! Please show up on the Teamspeak Sunday at match start time, as we will fill open slots first come first serve

Tomorrow 22:30 Zulu, right?

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tomorrow 22:30 Zulu, right?

Yes sir! Brief starts at 2230 Zulu Sharp, match kicks off shortly there after once everyone is pitted, com checked and ready.

I'll be posting converted Zulu times to the front page today for Easy reference

Yes sir! Brief starts at 2230 Zulu Sharp, match kicks off shortly there after once everyone is pitted, com checked and ready.

I'll be posting converted Zulu times to the front page today for Easy reference

Thanks! :)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The match is going down in just a few hours! We have a slot open so last minute sign ups are much needed! Also if you are interested in filling no show slots please be in the TS lobby listed in the first post at 2230 Zulu, sharp!

Elements of Team Tiger were observed practicing in the TS server last night.... Hopefully Team Fishbed will be equally as prepared :)

Really hoping we get a solid turnout so we can do this thing!

Royal!!! :D

Was watching from a hotel in north of Spain on dodgy internet connection. Too bad about the outcome, still wish i could have participated.

Next time i hope!

EDIt: p.s Great commentary! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

Blown away by the top-notch commentary and overall very professional organization from Ramsey! Everything was taken care of and the experience of attending/watching the Live stream was fantastic.

Thanks everyone, what a great match up that was.

Looking forward to the next one!

grudge-match-F5-vs-Mig21.jpg

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Here's a link to about 50 screenshots of some of the battles

https://flic.kr/s/aHskEehpeh

Feel free to use any of the images as you see fit.

I hosted the match on my machine. Hopefully it all was smooth. I didn't hear any complaints so I'll take it that the connection was good for everyone.

Edited by airdog

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

Blown away by the top-notch commentary and overall very professional organization from Ramsey! Everything was taken care of and the experience of attending/watching the Live stream was fantastic.

Thanks everyone, what a great match up that was.

Looking forward to the next one!

grudge-match-F5-vs-Mig21.jpg

Thank you! Debrief thread is up! Really appreciate all your help and the feedback!

Excellent commentary and organization, Ramsey. I'm travelling right now but caught the Twitch stream. Very entertaining.

I hope you consider more events. Would like to participate.

Well done Team Fishbed.

Thanks for watching and the kind words! I was glad to see such an event was successful and I appreciate you tuning in