160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for putting the Mig-15, and F-86F in the mission. Can you also update the mission so the radio presets can tune into the ATC and especially the AWACS channel?

I wasn't able to get on the AWACS channel while flying the F-86F, and of course I was snuck up on each sortie, because I had no way to find an opponent except visually, and that's less than stellar in DCS.

And pls give the blue Awacs a VHF Frequency, i think the Hawk T.1 UHF is Bugy or so. I cant use the Awacs but i like to speak with them :music_whistling:

And pls give the blue Awacs a VHF Frequency, i think the Hawk T.1 UHF is Bugy or so. I cant use the Awacs but i like to speak with them :music_whistling:

+1

Time to recieve that AWACS please.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Can we please, pretty please have the Sabres tuned to the AWACS frequency, for example on channel 2? Otherwise they are worthless. It's a matter of changing the values in a cell in ME. Pretty please.

+1

Same thing for the MiG-15 too. Would be great if you guys could consider this.

(BTW, server's offline sometimes for quite a time!)

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Changed the default channel to the awacs. I can't change the other 18 channels.

Has anybody the MHz for the mig15 to the RWR?

I could not set a higher MHz than 100.

The EWR freq. is set to 142mhz, I believe, but the Mig only supports 3750khz to 5000.

Edited by DerNeueMensch

Hi there,

Please, can red side get defense around EWR?

Bluefor knows and destroy the ewr position because its a huge static radar without anything to protect it. In the meantime, the blue guys enjoy a superior airborne radar (nearly no terrain masking) which is defended by 3 Hawk battery. :music_whistling:

thank you for your great job on the server. :) Vodka having a lot of fun time ! :thumbup:

Or, you can use the labels mod from Burning Skies, which makes spotting a lot more realistic. Basically same spotting distances, but dots don't disappear when you increase FOV. I'm using that mod, and yesterday I was surprised how realistic visibility was. Then it turned out that others have full labels :D