Audio Bug after death

RoyalOneOne

Yeah, it's very disappointing. Thankfully, even if ED aren't prepared to offer refunds then for those customers who wish to do so, if they paid using their credit cards they can request a chargeback from the card provider. I guess the card provider then recovers funds from ED ... who then recover from PolyChop. Certainly that's true for the UK and (I assume EU).

I'd rather my hard-earned cash supports an active module developer.

Oh noooo I didn't know that! Can't ED just take back money from Polychop for not fulfilling their (PC) part of the contract (keep patching their modules) ? I sadly paid with PayPal...

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Or we sue Polychop together (German company), or at least start a petition (there gotta be more than 1000 Gazelle module owners out there already, if not 5 or 10.000 already...)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Ok will do! Thx!

Ok done, sent a long explaining message to ED via PayPal. Now waiting for reply (from Kelly? I had hoped Matt Wagner does the financial stuff himself since he's the one making contracts with 3rd party studios I thought?).

ED has nothing to do with the development of the Gazelle beyond providing the simulator framework for the module to exist in, I would not expect any comment from their team on these issues.

While you'll get no argument from me that there are a ton of bugs that would be nice to squash, I think you'd have a hard time making a legal case. They've delivered the product and it is technically usable. They do not have a legal responsibility to respond to users on an internet forum.

Best of luck tho.

Edited by feefifofum

They've delivered the product and it is technically usable. They do not have a legal responsibility to respond to users on an internet forum.

multiplayer wise almost unuseable. If not sueing PolyChop, then we guys'll get up a petition first :) ;)

• Like 1