Low FPS since recent updates

cro_mig_21

I don't know..I mean the Fishbed is my favorite AC and the sole reason why I got DCS and all the equipment and it really makes me worried seeing such degradement in performance with each update. Right now as it is (besides the newest CTD bug) it is unflyable for me. It all began with DCS 1.5.4.55952.150 Update 4 till now and I don't know anymore is the problem on my end, Leathernecks end or Eagle dynamics end. All my drivers are up to date, I tried repairing, reinstalling DCS, deleting options.lua several times and it just wont work like it used to..never changed my setup options in DCS and even when I selected all low setting with vanilla DCS without mods the only module that has this fps drop is the MiG. I understand it is a complex module with 8K textures inside and out....but it just worked buttery smooth prior to the mentioned update. I really hope those are just signs that the current Caucasus map is slowly getting obsolete for the current game engine updates and that with the 2.5 update there wont be such problems anymore. What are your thoughts, how many of you get the same issue?

Yes there is a problem with fps. Developers are working on a fix .. the bride's head. Guys who flew Mig 21 can now be bought another module and are satisfied. Everyone wants to fly and enjoy with your module .. Buy another ;-) I've bought Mig21 price on Steam and I'm glad I did not throw it for as much money .. really an excuse, but it is reality.

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Module Mig-21bis is on the market for a long time. I personally like module. But in this state the module is no usable. Pour a pure wine. I have the Steam version. FC3 without serious problems. Mi-8Mtv without serious problems. Why waste time long module malfunctioning.

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Interesting point of view... "If the product does not work properly, just buy another product instead!"

Yes my opinion. I want to fly for fun .. Have fun flying. Uses a module that is not working and no fun losing time. Each new update coming more and more errors .. Error in performance FPS is quite critical .. module can not be controlled, aso-2 does not work. Radar does not work. Constantly those same bugs .. module in combat is not applicable. SO WHAT..?

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I got the same problem.it really makes me sad.

DCS simulator WORLD is primarily combat simulator. It is written in the title. What is an airplane that is not able to fight. And for a long time. It is sad. Constantly we are waiting for new updates. with faith in a better ..... But what is the result. In one unnamed server has flown many users on the MiG-21bis. Today's server redesigned for aircraft Mirage 2000 because of bugs on the MiG-21s. For me, the software module unusable and therefore I write, it would be better to move even temporarily to another module. Certainly today I do not want the F-14 to hear. Everyone must answer for himself. :huh: :(

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes my opinion. I want to fly for fun .. Have fun flying. Uses a module that is not working and no fun losing time. Each new update coming more and more errors .. Error in performance FPS is quite critical .. module can not be controlled, aso-2 does not work. Radar does not work. Constantly those same bugs .. module in combat is not applicable. SO WHAT..?

No hard feelings, your opinion of course makes perfect sense from a sim point of view. Just doing something else of course makes more sense than sitting there moping, but my irritation stems more from a consumer point of view, in which 'just moving on' is a rather bizarre move to all those of us who do not have virtually unlimited funds.

I get your opinion is that those fixes are just not happening and you are entitled to your opinion, but keep in mind others are as well.

No hard feelings, your opinion of course makes perfect sense from a sim point of view. Just doing something else of course makes more sense than sitting there moping, but my irritation stems more from a consumer point of view, in which 'just moving on' is a rather bizarre move to all those of us who do not have virtually unlimited funds.

I get your opinion is that those fixes are just not happening and you are entitled to your opinion, but keep in mind others are as well.

Yes I understand. I do not take offense. Look at the "Public bug tracker." Many bugs fixed. Where is the update ?. Other bugs are pending. How long radar does not work properly? How long does not work properly ASO-2 and any other bugs. Each update DCS WORLD come more and more errors. Still in first place in the same round. Today, after quite a long time they are not corrected. Today I sit in front of your monitor module MiG-21bis and multiplayer I have 8 frames per second. Is this playable? After two years after the release? Gentlemen pardon. :thumbup:

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Strange that this affects only the MiG 21. As it's only the MiG which causes frame rate problems for me I'm very reluctant to tinker with BIOS drivers in a stable working system.

Maybe it's working. Definitely no recommend it. The error is in the module after the last update to a folder "Logs". Modules Mi-8 and FC3 runs smoothly. I'm sorry, but after two years of development, I expected better from developers work.

Development has to go forward and not backward. Or inoperability. Or am I wrong ? :smilewink:

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]