Not internet connection?

Sadly it looks like the single point of failure in DCS ..... is failing

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

BN posted this about 8 hours ago but I suspect it is a bigger issue.

Hi

it seems srv9update.digitalcombatsimulator.com ( server 9 ) which is located in the USA is having issues, ED are looking into it

you could try a VPN if you have one to use a different server

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yeah I'm experiencing this too living in the Eastern area of the U.S.

can't log into release version or 2.1. without several attempts and when I do I can't seem to load up the burning skies MP server >.< which is unfortunate.. I was testing the latest nVidia drivers and it seemed to correct an issue I've been having since Normandy released and 2.1 was introduced (my first experience with DCS 2.X).

But.. technology fails sometimes... so I guess I'll find something else to for awhile until they fix that server.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

for me, 3rd or 4th attempts is successful to connect, something is wrong here....

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

It is a pity we are forced to login before we can do multiplayer

If I know the IP of the server I want to connect to why can't I just connect even if the master server is down, I dont need to see the server list ?

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests