If you have a.cmd file concerning an original F-16 campaign in (for example) Missions\Campaigns

Can you post this.cmd file here

Thank you. Thank you.

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

If you have a.cmd file concerning an original F-16 campaign in (for example) Missions\Campaigns

Can you post this.cmd file here

Thank you. Thank you.

Hi Miguel,

Did you mean cmp file ? If so please see below:

Many thanks !

campaign = 
{
   ["directory"] = "DCS World OpenBeta\\Mods\\aircraft\\F-16C\\Missions\\EN\\Campaigns\\",
   ["startStage"] = 1,
   ["name_EN"] = "Falcon over PG",
   ["description_EN"] = "1993, Iran is becoming more and more aggressive in the Persian Gulf. Iranian s islands are more and more fortified and soon it will become very dangerous for any ship trying to cross the Gulf. South gulf countries asked US forces to prevent a complete blocade of this area. F-16C of the 17 TFS will help US and allied Air forces to defeat Iranian Forces. The Bullseye Coordinates are N 26 51.10 and E 056 21.45.
   ["necessaryUnits"] = 
   {
       ["F-16C_50"] = "F-16C_50",
   }, -- end of ["necessaryUnits"]
   ["description"] = "1993, Iran is becoming more and more aggressive in the Persian Gulf. Iranian s islands are more and more fortified and soon it will become very dangerous for any ship trying to cross the Gulf. South gulf countries asked US forces to prevent a complete blocade of this area. F-16C of the 17 TFS will help US and allied Air forces to defeat Iranian Forces. The Bullseye Coordinates are N 26 51.10 and E 056 21.45.
   ["stages"] = 
   {
       [1] = 
       {
           ["name"] = "Stage 1",
           ["missions"] = 
           {
               [1] = 
               {
                   ["interval"] = 
                   {
                       [1] = 0,
                       [2] = 100,
                   }, -- end of ["interval"]
                   ["file"] = "Falcon over PG_first.miz",
                   ["description"] = "",
                   ["fullpath"] = "DCS World OpenBeta\\Mods\\aircraft\\F-16C\\Missions\\EN\\Campaigns\\Falcon over PG_first.miz",
               }, -- end of [1]
           }, -- end of ["missions"]
       }, -- end of [1]
       [2] = 
       {
           ["name"] = "Stage 2",
           ["missions"] = 
           {
               [1] = 
               {
                   ["interval"] = 
                   {
                       [1] = 0,
                       [2] = 100,
                   }, -- end of ["interval"]
                   ["file"] = "Falcon over PG_ongoing.miz",
                   ["description"] = "",
                   ["fullpath"] = "DCS World OpenBeta\\Mods\\aircraft\\F-16C\\Missions\\EN\\Campaigns\\Falcon over PG_ongoing.miz",
               }, -- end of [1]
           }, -- end of ["missions"]
       }, -- end of [2]
   }, -- end of ["stages"]
   ["version"] = 1,
   ["fullPath"] = "DCS World OpenBeta\\Mods\\aircraft\\F-16C\\Missions\\EN\\Campaigns\\Falcon over PG.cmp",
   ["name"] = "Falcon over PG",
} -- end of campaign

No, not the one of the CEF campaign, but the one (if there is one) of the "official" F-16 DCS campaign

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

Hi guys! Any plans to make an DCE for the F-16?

We're looking for... ^^

I didn't follow, did someone give the "exact" name of the F-16 file?

such as the one in F-14

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F14

or Harrier

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\AV8BN

Thanks

DCE_Manager

We're looking for... ^^

I didn't follow, did someone give the "exact" name of the F-16 file?

such as the one in F-14

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F14

or Harrier

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\AV8BN

Thanks

It’s F-16C

Hey @PB0_CEF, I was just wondering if you have any plans to incorporate AIRBOSS into the base .miz for the DCE campaigns in the future?

Cheers!

Scotch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

I have two questions regarding the new Hornet over PG version:

- labels no langer work, is this intended?

- my framerate (I play in VR) is a lot worse compared to the previous version.

Did something change in the prune script? Is there anything I can do?

I have two questions regarding the new Hornet over PG version:

- labels no langer work, is this intended?

- my framerate (I play in VR) is a lot worse compared to the previous version.

Did something change in the prune script? Is there anything I can do?

Almost everything is configurable in the Init/conf_mod.lua file

To activate the labels:

Line 35:

["labels"] = 0,

0 or 1, or 2, or 2, or 3

The PruneScript options have also been deported to conf_mod.lua, line 10 to 13

Place:

PruneScript = true,

and

PruneStatic = true,

DCE_Manager

Hey @PB0_CEF, I was just wondering if you have any plans to incorporate AIRBOSS into the base .miz for the DCE campaigns in the future?

Cheers!

Scotch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi,

We will already try to integrate the LSO script in a future release.

DCE_Manager

It’s F-16C

I think I found part of your problem, when you edited the.cmp file, you "truncated" the end of the main lines, these lines must end with :

",

If this still doesn't work, post here the DCS log file.

Be careful, when editing.lua or.cmp files, always use notepad++ and make sure that the encoding remains in UTF8

However, there are still some points to be clarified regarding the F-16, I think that if you enable random failures in DCE, it will not work, you should modify the Init\base_mission.miz

I modified your.cmd file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6mhc84tx1tjtbd/Falcon%20over%20PG.cmp?dl=0

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

DCE_Manager

Hi;)

I "hid" the failure lines during mission generation, because we're not supposed to know our future failures^^

If you want the credits, remove the 2 characters "--" in front of line 83 of Scripts\ATO_FlightPlan.lua

You must also select in Init\conf_mod.lua: line 19

failure = true,

ATTENTION, these changes are made with notepad++ AND checking that the encoding of the .lua file(s) remains in UTF8 (or possibly in ANSI, but here I have a doubt)

Perfect thanks man. Guess I will wait for a failure to hit. Thanks for hiding them as well, makes it even more unknown.

I think I found part of your problem, when you edited the.cmp file, you "truncated" the end of the main lines, these lines must end with :

",

If this still doesn't work, post here the DCS log file.

Be careful, when editing.lua or.cmp files, always use notepad++ and make sure that the encoding remains in UTF8

However, there are still some points to be clarified regarding the F-16, I think that if you enable random failures in DCE, it will not work, you should modify the Init\base_mission.miz

I modified your.cmd file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6mhc84tx1tjtbd/Falcon%20over%20PG.cmp?dl=0

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Hi Miguel,

It does work now. Many thanks for all your help.

Hey there, I'm trying everything written here (F16 Over PG) but so far I wasn't even able to have Campaigns to show up in game within the Campaign menu of the F16: is there anything I'm missing ?

(already installed F16 Over PG by strictly following the readme and did all the updates to luas and cmp with the correct folder name and with the latest downloadable one)

Perfect thanks man. Guess I will wait for a failure to hit. Thanks for hiding them as well, makes it even more unknown.

For random failures to work, you must activate this line, don't forget:

You must also select in Init\conf_mod.lua: line 19

failure = true,

DCE_Manager

Hey there, I'm trying everything written here (F16 Over PG) but so far I wasn't even able to have Campaigns to show up in game within the Campaign menu of the F16: is there anything I'm missing ?

(already installed F16 Over PG by strictly following the readme and did all the updates to luas and cmp with the correct folder name and with the latest downloadable one)

Hi,

Do you have an error window? A crash or DCS Freeze?

If so, post your log here

Otherwise, post an image of your F-16 campaign installation, where you can see the folder path, like this:

1570966257-annotation-2019-10-13-133022.png

DCE_Manager

I can't geht any of the campaigns to work. After each Mission I get an error message but I can continue. BUT mission results are only updated after the first mission. So I get stuck always in the second Mission. Pleased Help! Thx

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick:

Did you install the mission_script mod (see readme file) ?

DCE_Manager

I get this bug. I can click it away, I can play next Mission and destroyed Ground Targets are saved, shot down A/C not so much… it happens when the CMD window after a Mission should open.

happens in all campaigns, fresh install, 11.05 script Version (did it via the zip file and copy&past)

any suggestions?

just to be clear, same bug as posted some time ago

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick: