[FIXED] Startup/Idle RPM

VincentV

Hello everyone,

I bought the Viggen 2/3days ago and i noticed something really weird.. In SP/Training when my throttle is at idle my RPM is around 60% after the startup.

In MP, when i start the engines after opening the high pressure, my startup doesnt go as in SP.. instead it goes very slowly to 45-50RPM and keeps going up and down. This happens from cold start and u can hear the engines rpm going up and down. I've tried 3 different servers online and at one server where u just start with engines on, there aint any issue's. but when the server has cold start i am having these weird issue's and also sometimes when i take off, it looks like there is not going enough fuel to the engine as i can see that its not giving full afterburner with full throttle..

I dont know if this is an issue with me or am i doing something wrong with the startup.. like i said in Training missions, i am not having these problems.

***X52 pro flight stick

Edited by VincentV

Turn the automatic fuel regulator to manual and then the RPM will stay constant.

It's depending on the temperature, that's why it's cycling up and down.

Fuel regulator to manual was never used IRL, only in emergency's!

Viggen pilots never touched that switch.

Besides this "workaround" by flipping to manual was supposed to be fixed.

To OP: Yes I see that too in MP & it's a bug!

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

• 1 year later...
Happens if the outside temperature is quite hot. It's fine once you apply power though.

that was my thought :)

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 2 years later...

Having tested it yesterday this still happens, even though the thread is marked as fixed. Not that it's a particularly major issue. It sits at an even 50% after startup, but after throttling up and down again it starts jumping between 47 and 52%

Edited by 7Seyo7