Eglin Gorillas make another kill

And how 'bout some loose Winders?!

untitled-2.jpg

This kinda reminds me of second Bill & John movie!

What I don't get about this picture is how someone managed to grab ther camera and take that shot and the follow up - theres another of the missile further up the deck. Surely its speed would mean its too fast? even at launch they travel at a 1000m/s?

Correct me if im wrong

lol - if it is real I'd consider putting in an interlock using pressure sensors in the gear struts to prevent taking weapons out of safe when on the deck.

As to speed, well there's people here who can probably give burn time and acceleration figures, but I don't reckon they spark up to 1000+ kph in less than ten yards - still be moving pretty damn fast though. If it is real, then I'd suggest that the camera was running throughout and this is a still pulled from it.

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.

lol - if it is real I'd consider putting in an interlock using pressure sensors in the gear struts to prevent taking weapons out of safe when on the deck.

As to speed, well there's people here who can probably give burn time and acceleration figures, but I don't reckon they spark up to 1000+ kph in less than ten yards - still be moving pretty damn fast though. If it is real, then I'd suggest that the camera was running throughout and this is a still pulled from it.

I don't know about that - some rockets have incredible launch rates - espcially if the camera man had no idea of its launch commencing - though by the pose of the guy in the picture maybe it was more of a malfunction then a simple misfire and the missile also didnt fully ignite and is skimming the deck (would explain the lack of smoke - i would expect more though am probably wrong :P)

G'Sus, people. Incredible how some of you beleive everything :D

When posting the pic didn't you think about how the car didn't get crushed by the 15? And the intake thing.

And I doubt that someone would have time to run from a missile that would just roar thru the deck?

:megalol:

Ok, I agree with EscCtrls' theory.

Yes. If it was fired one would expect to see a long streak of fire at the back from the rocket motor.

P. S. A supercarier is so full of cameras that if anything happens they will have footage of it.

I have seen footage of that huge fire on the Forrestal when a lot of people were killed.