which Hotas?

Find a dealer in Prague take a holliday have a good steak and a great beer pick up your new hotas and fly home it will might be a better deal Ryan air flew ther for next to nothing a few years a go

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

At simware still very expensive compared to Amazon.

Today I spoke a salesman in a very big shop near Amsterdam and he told me that they don't sell anymore the sticks from ch products due the price.

He told me that saitek X52 was very populair and almost has the same quality.

It seems that ch products hasn't so much interests in the european market.:(

Find a dealer in Prague take a holliday have a good steak and a great beer pick up your new hotas and fly home it will might be a better deal Ryan air flew ther for next to nothing a few years a go

Thats another very good idea!

Okay, I've been reading through this thread and others, and read many reviews regarding the X52, X52 Pro, Saitek Pro Pedals, CH Fighterstick, CH Throttle, and CH Pro Pedals, and have a couple of questions regarding them. Mainly for those who have used both:

How does the resistance of the X52 stick compare to the CH Fighterstick?

I read about the fighterstick having 'dual trim' controls on the base...are there three wheels? One for pitch, one for yaw, and one for throttle? If so, is the throttle wheel reprogrammable?

How does the resistance of the X52 throttle compare to the CH throttle?

I read about the CH pedals being 'light to the touch' and having little resistance. How does it compare to the Saitek rudders with its adjustable tension?

Finally, I read in an old thread on here that LOMAC does not support rudder toe brakes. Is this true? If LOMAC does indeed support toe brakes, does it support differential braking?

Thanks much!

How does the resistance of the X52 stick compare to the CH Fighterstick?

They are almost same. As I know, later version X52 increase the resistance. But to me, that increase the friction problem.

I read about the fighterstick having 'dual trim' controls on the base...are there three wheels? One for pitch, one for yaw, and one for throttle? If so, is the throttle wheel reprogrammable?

No, the two trim wheel basically only work physically. They move the center of the x, y axis. Because sometimes the center of the axis has some deadzone area, if the deadzone is not equally distribute on both sides, you can use the trim wheel to put the deadzone center on the axis center. Otherwise if you use the trim wheel in the game, you would mess up the control.

Yes, the throttle wheel is reprogrammable.

How does the resistance of the X52 throttle compare to the CH throttle?

X52 throttle's resistance is adjustable.

CH Pro throttle is very light and doesn't have the afterburner detent which X52's throttle has.

I read about the CH pedals being 'light to the touch' and having little resistance. How does it compare to the Saitek rudders with its adjustable tension?

Currently using a CH Pedals. Never used a Saitek Rudders. From the spec, I think Saitek Rudders will be more comfortable to use, just not sure if it is durable. I don't have any problem with my CH pedals right now.

Finally, I read in an old thread on here that LOMAC does not support rudder toe brakes. Is this true? If LOMAC does indeed support toe brakes, does it support differential braking?

As I know, they use a small script to convert the both toe brake axis into buttons, so you press the toe brakes, in game, it is equal to press "B", that's it. ;)

I tried both CH and X52 and heres my review of both:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=15906&highlight=thunderdome

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red