No Pilot reticle

RePhil

I ran the weapons training mission to day followed instruction pushed M for site and its the co-pilots site that comes down there is no radical on pilots windscreen and RIGHT CTRL does not lower pilots site as it should

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

I appreciate the spelling correction being pointed out even if question was not answered in that post and what I meant was I thought there a reticle projected on pilots windscreen without sight having to being put down or is it only the swing down sight

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

I appreciate the spelling correction being pointed out even if question was not answered in that post and what I meant was I thought there a reticle projected on pilots windscreen without sight having to being put down or is it only the swing down sight

I'll be honest, without punctuation it's really hard to understand your posts...

• ED Team

From page 100 in the manual you will get a better description

you need to release the locking lever on the pilots sight and turn the reticle lamp switch on, it is a hidden switch at the back.

page 100 on-wards in the manual

DCS\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\Doc

580145049_pilotCapture.thumb.JPG.23ce9ccc99dacff59475cc44632ebda1.JPG

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

You are mistaken there. The sight is projected onto the glass plate that can be swung down.

OK thanks for the info. I thought that it would be on windscreen without fold down sight, were and when I got that idea I know not.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
OK thanks for the info. I thought that it would be on windscreen without fold down sight, were and when I got that idea I know not.

Using marker pens to draw a sight, many books reference this, it was what the pilots would do before they had sights and as a backup in the early days of the vietnam war.

I would have liked the option for DCS also :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It was this way during the very first few weeks after the module was released. At that time the flex sight was not implemented yet, and as a workaround a simple reticle projected on the wind shield was provided instead.

• 3 weeks later...