giant cloud appears when nozzles face downward

berk.kp

:lol:

Sorry, our bad. We were testing vortex formation on the LERX and the code was included in the release. :doh:

You will have to put up with the vaping until we disable it for the time being.:pilotfly:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

:lol:

Sorry, our bad. We were testing vortex formation on the LERX and the code was included in the release. :doh:

You will have to put up with the vaping until we disable it for the time being.:pilotfly:

Given what you are attempting to achieve with the vortex formation I retract my statement.

IT IS A GLORIOUS DAY OF REVELATION FOR US HARRIER FANS!!!!!!!

I don't......... :smartass:

Only joking, yeah I have it too like everybody else...

:joystick::pilotfly:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45